If I said what I really feel...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by champie, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. champie

champie Well-Known Member

I would be starting a whole new world of pain for myself and others. Suicide IS the answer in this case.

I am posting here instead of saying what I feel to those around me. I guarantee you some hurtful shit if you try to offer me a hug or tell me I am precious.

Don't respond, please. I am only writing this to distract me from the process of undoing what's left of me.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Well, since this is a forum and made to post and get replies, I will respond. There is a private diary section to use if you do not want to talk or get responses. I will also say that I highly doubt suicide is the logical answer , but since you do not want to discuss the problem you have only your own conclusions to go with. Seldom by intentionally isolating and alienating though are you going to have any positive outcome, so if that is your intent to prove you are correct then perhaps this method will be effective.
  3. Cat of Spades

Cat of Spades Well-Known Member

Well, no one can order you not to do it, but you will find that if you reach out to someone and talk, you will almost assuredly feel better.

There are many people on this forum willing to hear your story without judgement of any type.
  4. I call.
    Put yur cards down.
    The chips are already in the pot.

If you were to kill yurself then you would only be causing a world of pain for others (like you said). You would be dead and therefor the pain is only for others at that point. Don't do it! At least not until you recognize that to be a fact.
    I understand how it is that: no one around you knows how it is to feel like you do feel.
    That's why you came here. We relate to those feelings. That's why we are all here too. -everyone.

You should express yur feelings here, to people that can relate to it (such feelings). Perhaps you will feel better, at least a little less bad over it if you do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.