If I signed up to this site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean I'm contemplating suicide? Do you think it's serious enough if someone has to make an account rather than lurk? I should tell myself that I contemplate suicide and therefore I should seek help-- this forum is part of the proof that I contemplate it.

I'm sure some of us are in denial. Why would I make an account on suicideforum.com if I weren't contemplating? Correct?

Finance

I contemplate it every day.

I joined to be able to read the content and it has been very helpful. This is the stuff people won't discuss in public.

K

katrina77

I think about it every day. I guess I came on this site to try and find a reason not to. And it does help to talk to others who are going through the same thing, and to see the compassion people here show.

But ultimately, i have to find the answer to live on for myself. I just don't think I can at this point.

sadguy33

Banned Member
This site helps me because even though I can't see the people I talk to or know them I still at least can confirm there are good people out there that don't enjoy suffering. If they did why would they type a sentence of paragraph to help. It confirms my faith in humanity and sometimes that by itself is enough to help me keep going. I know they can't fix my problems but it does actually help fix my problem to know there are good people out there.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I'm here because I'm suicidal, but now it's become more than just contemplation. I pretty much feel that I have become beyond help.

Wispiwill

I think about it most days. There are times when I look at the world only in terms of whether or not it will kill me.

I come here to try not to feel so alone. Plus it's a distraction. If I'm reading about other people's lives, I'm not thinking about mine.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
The most important part of what you have written is that there are issues you may need to explore with someone such as a therapist to see how you are doing. One does not need to be suicidal to seek intervention...we all let in what we can take, so denying aspects of ourselves is common...please be safe and know that you deserve to feel good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00