If i survive....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Il get straight to the point. Im planning my departure very soon. BUT....Im wondering if you can survive falling from a bridge? Stupid question, i know, but I really want this pain to be over not end up completely deformed for life and being fed from a straw! I have tried ODing but my body has a serious knack of tolerating a lot of pills and I have a phobia of wrists so...........yeah.
Any answers?

PK71

Yes you can survive - I wont tell you what to do with the bigger picture but please don't do it off a bridge :( If you survive you could be disabled badly for life or you could end up dying a slow death in agony.
Not a good choice, please don't.

Il get straight to the point. Im planning my departure very soon. BUT....Im wondering if you can survive falling from a bridge? Stupid question, i know, but I really want this pain to be over not end up completely deformed for life and being fed from a straw! I have tried ODing but my body has a serious knack of tolerating a lot of pills and I have a phobia of wrists so...........yeah.
Any answers?
You can survive anything. So how about just dont do it. :( :hug:

MightyMatt

I haven't been a member here long and I'm in no real position to dish out advice but earlier today you said something nice to me... I havent had anyone do that for a long time. So I'm returning the favour I guess... You seem like a nice person from what I've read here today, I think a lot of people would miss you here and probably in your everyday life too. Dont do anything silly... lets forget about that bridge eh?

Domo

Of course you could survive. People have fallen from very high heights and just fuck themselves up. Same with people shooting themselves in the face and surviving.

Your definition of misery would be redefined.

plates

Yes you can. You can be physically disabled, brain damaged. One thing that I always feel grateful for after the urges leave is that I'm in one piece.

Are you getting help from your local hospital?

IV2010

Yes ..i've seen stories of people survivng and in bad shape after....
get some more help and save yourself the pain of attempting ...your pain is bad enough so don't add to it ok.
i dont' want you to go...

DannyBoy

it really depends on how high up the bridge is.

After a certain height i think survival rate is pretty low. But if it's only like one or two stories you might make it.

I've thought about that method, but I think overall it's a shitty one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnnyc

No matter what the height,or what the outcome you face extreme pain. Do not do this, life is so much more comforting then the pain you will go thru.

No_Life

Any answers?
answer: i know someone who survived jumping off of a multistory carpark onto concrete, he recovered to some extent but lived in agony for months before he succeeded in his next attempt. nomatter how bad your life is now, its guaranteed to be worse if you attempt with something as drastic as jumping from a high place and survive. please dont attempt at all, i dont know what i can say to help but i really dont want you to die :(

boo

Yes you can survive the fall. Golden Gate bridge jumpers have survived such fall. Even though they fell into the water, at such heights it's like hitting concrete. And yet some have survived. Most coroner reports said they didn't all die from the fall, but from drowning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00