If I turn out gay..?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by googonz, Oct 14, 2007.

1. googonz

googonz Active Member

Well there is no way in hell I am going to live in America's unforgiving society, every hates gay people. But I don't have to live in only America do I? Are there any other countries that don't discriminate against gay people? BEcause I can fluently speak german, so that opens up alot of countries. Germany, Switzerland, Austria, some parts of France and Italy. I'd rather live where people'd accept me for who I am, now what I am. I'm not going to live my life coming out to friends and close ones, and mourning the fact that they won't accept me, I already know my parents will hate me for it, they think it's peverse. And I don't want to have to come out to every person I get to know, and see if they like me or not, I'd rather live somewhere where I can come out and they're like "Okay, you can't help it so I don't mind!" instead of a "WHAT! THE BIBLE SAYS "BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..!"

I may be jumping to conclusions, but if the bible says that being gay is wrong, and immoral, and it is your own decision to chose your sexuality, the bible is WRONG. Fucking ignorant people need to put theirselves in MY shoes before they can start blabbinb shit out, they don't know what it's like for me.

Being a 16 year old, very confused guy is hell right now. Right now the thought of me turning out to be gay and not curious is unbearable. And the fact that I know my mom and dad won't accept me if I do, and that some of my best friends won't either is alot worse.

Curse this damn vexation put upon, every time I go out in puble I feel mortification, I feel like everyone knows what I am going to become. I can't take it ><

(I am trying to let some anger out in this post, other people can join to, it's just that I am so pissed off that I might become something I don't want to. I do NOT want to be gay ><)

2. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

I didn't realise gay hate was still prevalent in America, although I know there are too many bible thumpers who go by the words of a 2000 year old book. Crazy. (whilst you're at it, if you live anywhere near Fred Phelps, please pray that he dies soon, the bastard).

in England it's not too bad I don't think. People are starting to realise that being gay is actually not wrong. I hope you manage to find a way forward.

best wishes
    Andy

3. googonz

googonz Active Member

Thanks ut the thing is I don't know if I am gay or not, i read shit online by straight doctors who say what happens to the human body around my age and they don't really know shit unless thay are in my shoes now do they?