If I was a rich girl/boy....

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Landlocked blues, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

If i was a rich girl
    i would give £100,000 to every charity,
    buy a boat (preferably a pirate ship!),
    fill my wardrobe with Dior,
    pay off my debts,
    buy the biggest house in devon....
    AND a lush apartment in London!

What would you do?! :biggrin:
  2. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

if i was a rich man
    id travel the world trying to help people, trying to find the affection ive been looking for all my life
  3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I would buy a decent house out in the middle of somewhere that I can stay in isolation in peace/comfort

I would make sure to have a huge and fully stocked library as well as a fully stocked DVD/Videogame collection

donate to charity and lots of them

start an animal shelter mainly for abandoned or mistreated dogs

not sure what else....
  4. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

aww Andi, thats dead sweet :hug:
  5. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

If I was a rich boy...
    I'd pay off ALL my grandparents debts, and give them a holiday.
    Buy everyone in my family there own house/home.
    Find a random homeless person and give them a million dollars.

Then I'd buy many many properties, rent them out and give the money to random people. Give them a cheque and see their reaction to the amount of zeroes on it.

Go to the hostpital and ask for people that are waiting for surgery but don't have insurance/can't afford to go private. Pay for all their medical bills.

The list could go on and on :tongue:
  6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

If i was rich i would have a big smile on my face.
  7. Twinkle ☆ Twinkle

Twinkle ☆ Twinkle Well-Known Member

If I was rich what I would do depends on the amount of money I have.
  8. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I would donate 25% of my fortune to charity (cancer research, education for girls in developing countries, AIDS-prevention), 25% to my brothers.

I would buy a house in Luxembourg and spend an awful lot of money on clothing, shoes, wristwatches (I would go for a Patek Philippe) and handbags and buy every Bang&Olufsen product available. A boat. A great car.

That is what I would do! I wish it was real. :sad:
  9. SCUK2009

SCUK2009 Well-Known Member

If I was a rich boy I'd be very boring and have a long think and discuss my new finincial situation with an advisor and my parents before making any extravagant purchases. I would however go on a clothes shopping spree :)
  10. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

A nice condo 30 floors up with good sound damping so I can't hear a thing from outside of it. And a nice car and motorcycle to get around and... Well, I'd do whatever I could to make sure my cat's happy when I'm not around. As it is he's miserable and cries until I get back. And I'd get my back fixed somehow as well as my height back. And I'd take Elizabeth out for expensive brunch every week.

I don't really have huge monetary needs, other than the place to live. My life wouldn't change a whole lot.
  11. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

If i was a rich boy I would:

Donate at least £200,000 to Cancer Research UK
    I would give a gift of 1 million (or £500, 000 if i wasnt a multi-millionaire) to the following people in my life:
    My brother
    My Mother
    My Step Father
    and 5p to my dad

I would buy myself a place on the other side of the world, and get myself sorted for life
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.