If I wasn't so weak I would do it already,I want to give up so badly

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Nothing much to say nothing really has gotten any better like it never really does same old shit different day&tired to hell of trying anyway.The endless thoughts of suicide never leave my mind lying on the bed and going through the motions of ending it all.I've hung on for so long even for other people but if I can't really live for myself how and why should I keep going?i want to build up the courage to escape this hell thankfully to get out of a world of hell I wish I was never born really what a relief it would've been if I was never born for everyone else&myself mainly.I've failed at life always have and always will but I have anyway,I don't want to do this anymore I hope I can escape from this hell asap sorry everyone.
  2. EisNayk

EisNayk Well-Known Member

to escape pain to be happy it is all anyone really wants. say ace in a perfect world what would make you happy and want to live?
  3. Count Floyd

Count Floyd Well-Known Member

Ace, don't apologize for how you're feeling. We've all been there. Tell us more. You've got friends here.
  4. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry- I know the feeling :(

Thinking of you.
  5. Jemm

Jemm Well-Known Member

Don't be sorry, I hear you and I'm know how you feel
  6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks so much all of you I'm just struggling living with everything my conditions Major depression,Bi Polar,Obsessive Compulsive Disorder,Body Dysmorphic disorder and bad anxiety and it's all too much for me after so many years dealing with it all I'm just so tired of it all sorry.
  7. melosine

melosine Active Member

I can totally relate. I feel like an absolute waste and invisible. I don't understand why I am still here and I wish I was never born also. I hope you feel better.
  8. Jake.V

Jake.V Banned Member

I hope that you can find something that works for you. I understand how frustrating it can be pushing so hard for improvement without seeing any improvement. Dont feel that because of that you are doomed to stay miserable for the remainder of your time. You can get better and you can find a place of peace in your life. Try stepping outside of your comfort zone and trying new things. If you ever need to talk feel free to PM me.
  9. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Eventually if you work at it things can slowly get better at least to the point of feeling normal.

I won't lie it will take lots of time and effort.
  10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone so much it's just been very hectic&tough with everything and so overwhelming.I feel just so drained it gets very difficult coping with so much really I don't know how to keep managing anymore I just feel so run down like hell.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.