If I'd just woken up sooner.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Hurricane, Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurricane

Hurricane Member

Uhm. Anyone who knows me well knows I love my pets with the amount that someone would normally show their children. I slept in till 1. I got up. I went out. My gorgeous little white kitten's dead, curled up on the grass. Not a mark on him, still warm. If I'd just woken up sooner, maybe I could've helped.

I just... I don't know. I feel sick and headachey and spent 2 hours in the garden crying and I just. I don't even have words for what I want. Just ranting and raving and it's not even fair. That's going to happen to everyone I love and I just don't want to be around for that.
  2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

i'm sorry about your kitten. i have a cat too, and i love her to bits. i know how you feel with the realisation that one day everyone must die, but i know this is probably guilt tripping but, do you think those that love you would want you to die? imagine how they would feel...
    saying that, a kitten is not equal to a human life.
  3. Ed.

Ed. Well-Known Member

I really want a cat, sorry about what happened, all im gonna say is, don't blame yourself, even if you did get up earlier, there might not have been anything you could have done, wish you all the best, sorry <3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.