if im denied

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by silent_chaos, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

I have my disability hearing tomorrow morning. I will have to wait up to 10 days for the dissison. If I don't get it, I'm ending my life plane and simple.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hope you get disability assistance. Here if you feel like talking about what's going on.
  3. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i also hope you will get it. but even if not for whatever reason, that you wont act on these feelings! im sorry for being nosy and you certainly dont have to say it, but what are you applying for disability for?
  4. MdngtRain

MdngtRain Well-Known Member

there's always appeals...
    please don;t act on that. reach out and talk to someone.
  5. silent_chaos

It's for bipolar 1, borderline personality, and PTSD. I have lost everything. I've been battling with my stupid self for 10 years. I tried to commit suicide back in may, and I almost succeeded. I can't struggle any more. My PTSD is really bad, my anxiety about even thinking of leaving my house makes me feel suicidal. That's no life. The friend I'm staying in her garage paid for my phone this month. Bless her, but I feel like a mooch.
  6. MdngtRain

MdngtRain Well-Known Member

I hope you get it. If not, look for a disability lawyer. Having one helps a lot I hear. They also don't require payment if you don't get it (you pay them from your award based on how much you get).
    Just remember that you can't get medicare for 24 months after your award if that's what you are really looking for. I wasn't looking forward to the money as much as the benefits (but don't get me wrong, the money helps A TON!). It was a huge blow to find out I would not necessarily be approved for state benefits despite my disability status. And my state's application process was delayed for a month because they had issues with their system. I'm still waiting to find out if I can get benefits through the state...
  7. juicy

juicy Well-Known Member

you'll get it.
  8. silent_chaos

I won, I can't believe it I feel Like I'm dreaming, so much stress lifted off my shoulders!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.