If in progress

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Enden, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enden

Enden Guest

Would this forum provide any help if I had lighted the grills?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What does that mean?:unsure:

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

What are you looking to get by coming here?

4. Enden

Enden Guest

I was looking for people who would might understand. Only person I have found who understood I talked to in "chat" for a short while. Unless you have been on the verge of becoming homeless yourself you cannot understand. Understand that!

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I have been on the verge of becoming homeless several times.
    Luckily my Mom let me back in the house after the crisis team called her to bring my meds as they were going to take me to a shelter but then she reconsidered.

6. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i think you will find many of us here have been there...
    what do you mean tho by lighted the grills?

7. Jooper62

Jooper62 Well-Known Member

she or he means carbon monxide:mellow:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I think he means the gas stove grills...

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Enden if you are looking for support we are more than happy to try and give it to you. It seems more like you have come to put others down or implicate that your issues are more severe than theirs. We are all suffering here and doing the best we can to not only hang on and try to keep ourselves going, but to help others in their struggles as well. We would offer you the same, but not at our expense.

10. ChillCash

ChillCash Active Member

I believe this person is a troll.

11. Enden

Enden Guest

I'm not a troll!

12. Enden

Enden Guest

I'm not, but having to choose between suicide and homelessness in the middle of the winter in Norway can make anyone go crazy.

13. mystereo2099

mystereo2099 Well-Known Member

Keep yer head mate, don't lose it or you'll slip. Prevail! you're stronger than this something will work out, it always does otherwise the world wouldn't work.

14. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I've been on the verge of homeless before now got thrown out of a rented flat and didn't know where I was going to go that night fortunately my mum took me in till I got housed by the council. We are here to help if your willing but its not a contest about who's issues are the worse it seems to me at the moment that your just trying to cause an argument if you don't want support why did you come

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.