If it wasn't for my family

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bk1, Feb 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bk1

bk1 New Member

I am so over everything. I've got [mod edit - methods] but the guilt of leaving my family with all that pain always stops me. I wish they would just let me go. I'm so tired and damaged. I hate when people say people who think and commit suicide are selfish because if they are anything like me, my family are the only reason I'm still here enduring this torture. I love how my family say its not OK for me to commit suicide because it will crush them but I'm expected to stay in the midst of hell and endure the pain that they can't simply understand...
  2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

What makes you feel this way? :hug:
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I am so sorry that you are feeling so low but YOU ARE IMPORTANT and PLEASE REMEMBER THAT. in life we all get low but YOU need to remember whatever you feel, please remain calm. I know each day is hard but you are not alone. A lot people who join this forum, think their life is terrible but all of us here are SURVIVORS here. That should comfort you to see that you have no need to hurt yourself as we can help you through this tough time. You are IMPORTANT and I WANT YOU TO STOP DOING ANYTHING BUT KEEP POSTING HERE. We feel your pain but you will get support through this tough time. Keep posting here as you will get the support you require. Be safe my friend.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, welcome to SF. Most of us here know what it is like to feel suicidal, down, angry, anxiety,sadness, we understand so keep talking to us and hopefully we can dampen down your suicidal thoughts. It would help for us to know what is making you feel suicidal? Talking might help :hug:
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Perhaps they say this because they would do anything to help you they have hope that things can and will change but you cannot see the hope because of you depression Your family does not want you to suffer they don't they just don't want to see you do something that will end the hope for you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.