If it wasn't so hard..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Colourful, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

to actually do it, I would be doing it right now.

I don't have anyone anymore, the only person I had, the only good thing left in my life is gone. I don't have anything to live for.
    He's out there enjoying it with his friends while I'm alone in my room feeling pathetic. I am pathetic.

I just don't want to carry on with all this..I just don't want to live anymore.

I want to find a way to go.

2. brokendoll83

brokendoll83 Active Member

I know exactly how youre feeling. Im stuck in my room while all my so called ex friends are out enjoying themselves. Its hard. You give good advice, you help people. You tried to help me. Surely thats worth something?

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Well I for one am glad you are here on SF...I think we all feel a bit pathetic this time of year..I think it is worse than Xmas frankly but that is me.
    I know we are all online but we here are your friends..true friends that know and accept you for all that you are.
    I am glad you posted can you share more about what is going on with you? I am here, you are not alone and I truly care....
    In the meantime have a :arms: and know someone hears you and someone cares...me
    Bambi

4. Colourful

Thank you both for your replies, they actually helped :hug:

I don't know I'm just so sick of feeling so lonely and pathetic all the time. I feel so worthless. And it's like, I haven't done anything to deserve all this you know? I just want a break. I want to enjoy myself like everyone else.

5. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

you can feel pathetic all you want .... as long AS YOUR ALLOWING YOUR SELF TO.
    its time to pick up and prove that you can move on with your life and make it better than what he or she made it for you.

6. brokendoll83

brokendoll83 Active Member

I feel lonely and pathetic too. I was surprised when I came on this forum just how many people were feeling as bad as me. I often feel Im the only one.

7. Colourful

I can't do it, I'm madly in love with him and he was the only good thing I had in my life...the only thing I was living for and now he's gone...and it hurts so much because he always made it out to seem like he felt the same but he didn't. I always care too much about the other person and it's never returned.

8. ODIECOM

i can understand your feelings. you are the GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE.
    i know it hurts. just remember that ... you have plenty to live for.
    to many ppl allow themselves to base their life on ONE relationship ... the one that didnt work out.

you need to realize that you deserve better than that. life would suck if everyone killed themselves due to a bad relationship. you have to believe in yourself.
    that love that you hold for him ... obviously is one sided. realize that there IS and ARE better oppertunities in this world.

you need to think better of yourself.
    get some sleep and become YOU tomorrow.

odie

9. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Colorful I think you will find your live and caring is returned here on SF...I know you miss your beloved but please don't be so quick to discount all the love that is right in front of you....I really like Odies words of encouragement and suggest if it is late where you are that you get rest ....things look and feel worse when our bodies are not up to par.
    Hugs and happy new year, Bambi

10. Colourful

Thank you both, and Happy new year to you too Bambi.
    I have taken all your words into account so I'll see how I feel in the morning. I don't see my situation improving though.
    Again thanks all...there are such caring people in here.

11. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Please check back in with us tomorrow Colorful..we are here for you and you can PM me too if you ever need to talk..Take care and be safe, Bambi

12. ODIECOM

if we have negative feelings, we have condemed ourself before we even started.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.