If it's Wednesday, It Must Be Time To Hump!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Welcome to Wednesday, err um, Hump Day!!!!:biggrin:

Why do we call it hump day, because we are at the hump in the week. It's all downhill from here!

So....what's on tap for today?

For myself, another day of paradise, err I mean work. Later when I get home I may :mort:

and then go to church and an AA meeting.

That's it for now.

Remember, go hump the one you love!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:laugh: Hump day!!

not for me it isnt :eek:hmy:

I'm still ill. Been in bed for the last 3 days lol!

My only plans for today are to try and eat something.

My existence is disgraceful LOL

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

That's terrible Daisy. Have you been to a Doc yet?

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Nope..wouldn't have been able to even if I wanted to. I'm seriously dizzy and weak.
    Im taking uniflu and vitamin c capsules..I suppose it will just take time :dunno:

5. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Fuck Wednesday.

6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well do me a favor, if your temp gets to 104 or higher, please call 911 or a family member and get down to the er.

7. KJAB

KJAB Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

FUCK WEDNESDAY.

Daisy if it's a flu/cold thing take garlic. No one takes enough garlic.
    Or.... youtube and search "Man Cold" for a laugh...

8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

What's going on? We try not to talk depression or suicide in the daily threads. These daily threads are meant to be a refuge from the storms.

9. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Who's talking depression? Have you ever met someone that likes Wednesday?

10. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Yeah me...It's a helluva lot better than Monday!

11. KJAB

KJAB Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

That's a great point. Who ever is passionate about Wednesday. Or Tuesday or Thursday. Actually scrap Thursday, I used to like it cause it was pay day.

But point taken re refuge from the storm...

Today, I'm taking my son to football. He enjoys running around dodging getting involved for fear of making a mistake. He's more like a dancer than a footballer. I love that.... Wednesday is football day...
    :cool:

12. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

The only reason I brought up the depression stuff, is that this is a suicide forum, and well....ya never know. :blink:

I am not all that crazy about Wednesday either, but at least I know the weekend is closer. And I work 7 days a week. Just that the weekend job is easier. lol

But....I am the guy that posts these daily threads...in an effort to start out the thread, I have to think of something witty/funny to catch the readers eye. Wednesday just happens to be today, so the title of this daily thread is Wednesday, and so it goes that it is hump day.

I really didnt want this to be a discussion of Wednesday per se, rather just a daily thread where we can talk about shit that doesnt fit, anyplace else. You know stuff with our daily lifes etc.

13. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hahaha, love the title of this thread. Unfortunately, I don't have anyone to hump at the moment, LOL. So I'll just keep posting.

Wednesdays aren't bad. At least the week is half over!!!

14. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Morning Wild!

15. WildCherry

Morning!
    Did you end up making that awesome dinner idea last night?

16. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Yep...I made that dinner. I was able to go to AA last night, come home, cook, eat, and clean up by 10pm.

Now I like a hearty meat sauce for my pasta, but that wasnt what I was aiming for last night. I envisioned slices of sausage almost marinated in the pasta sauce along with the meatballs and the ravs. Now I prepped the sausage before the AA meeting at 7pm. By the time I ended up browning the meat, it became crumbled sausage. lol

Next time, mental note, cook the links first, THEN, slice them.

Oh...and I now have dinner for the next 10 years!!!!! I think I may have made too much food.

17. WildCherry

LOL! Damn, it sounds good. I'm going grocery shopping tonight to get all the stuff.
    I ALWAYS make too much. I think when I'm cooking, I forget I'm cooking for one person, not 10!!

18. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I bought a generic version of johnsonville sausages. I had to get em at Krogers cause walmarts were all frozen.

19. WildCherry

My neighbors were grilling out yesterday. It smelled SOOO good, I wanted to go crash their picnic. I suck at using a grill!

20. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I used to be a freakin grill master. But nowadays living on the 3rd floor of an old victorian home, it's too difficult to do. Plus I no longer have a grill. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.