if only i could turn back a year...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by LostSpirit, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

i was still depressed, but no where near as bad as this, i was seeing someone, and felt quiet content, even if inside i still hated myself... the start of the year was pretty good for me up until september, when i lost my job, i think that just topped it off, since then i dont see the point in anything, i feel a mess, look a mess, no chance of me finding a man in this state, have been for interviews but just more rejection

i know life owe's us nothing

but how did my life get so fecked up in just a year
  2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

its proberly everything just building up and dragging you down hun, just take one issue at a time and see if you can improve on it.
    maybe you can start with yourself, find the woman inside to love again and maybe things will be a little easier to cope with.
    don't worry too much about the man thing, he will show up when you least expect it and love you for who you are.

take care
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

That had happened to me several yrs ago, before I knew it, I was in this deep hole, not knowing where up was, and with no desire to try to find it...just wanted to have all the pain go away...it took a lot of work and some good meds to help me find my way back...and yes, the support of loved ones who basically pulled my despondent arse out of the darkness and off the pity pot...please seek the help you deserve...big hugs, J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.