if only i was special like you

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by a star like you, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Every morning I just lay in bed cause I dont wanna wake up
    Pick my stupid face up, give my shit away
    they'll take it from me anyway even if I go away
    I will never go away.This beauty they speak of I cannot see
    As I imagine as a child it’s make believe.Good ideas hard to find, get one and stand in line Been judged and judged what’s one more time?
    I’ve trusted one and been betrayed.When you grow tired of lying on the ground and People walking on you If you get to your feet and struggle to stand People you know withdrawal their hand And you don’t know why
    I know why

2. I dont even make sense why am I here always trying to find answers when I know that nothing will change.HATE ME! I WANT ALL OF YOU TO HATE ME.EVERYBODY DIES

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I like what you wrote. I experienced so much of what you said. Thank you.

:hug:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey... You are special :)

welcome to the forum!

5. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

as if you speak my words...from a few days ago...I felt like this for abt 3 weeks...and then it passed...that awful feeling there is nothing worth living for had passed...I don't know when it will come again coz it has come before many times...but every time afterwards I was glad I'm still alive...after every suicide attempt too...just listening to Pearl Jam - Alive...I'm still alive...and I like it...hope you do too

6. Im not lost, im not drowning im just waiting to die.

7. I hear them laughing at me but I cant figure it out.

8. All I wanted was a chance to make things right

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I like your writing, and I don't hate you.

10. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I'm feeling so much of your writing, and you ARE special. I don't hate you.

11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I think you have come to the right place.. There are so many supportive and caring people here.. Maybe some of that will rub off on you so you learn to be more intimate with yourself..The love starts there..We care!!

12. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No one is laughing here at you. You are just as special as anyone else. Please know that People here can relate to what you are saying I can relate I hate myself so much it hurts but that is just anger inside and pain. Please keep writing as it does help others and it helps to get the hate and pain from inside us out in the open.

13. If you knew me you would hate me.I'm not really sure why I still try to figure things out.I know I dont belong here.I'm just glad theres people like you guys here on SF,if only there was an answer that would change the way I feel,but theres no hope for that.I lose sight of the bigger part I'm becoming whats inside of me.I know it sounds crazy but so is life, Im sinking.

14. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Why should we hate you? Maybe you could tell us a bit more. I'm sure no one would hate you.

15. This place I never knew departing from me Im sure.awaiting the hand of god knowing i stand to fall i stared into the pitch black to no hand at all.

16. You know me, I am whats inside of all of you.Whether I'm dead, gun to my head, or reclusive If I cannot see what's right in front of me
    And the lights on there still wouldn't be enough to leave.
    I fixed me when I broke the aggression
    But I'm still attracted to my beautiful depression.

17. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums!

18. Im a coward,I dont deserve happiness I deserve to die.

19. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

We all deserve happiness, nobody is all bad, or all good, there is some of both in each and every one of us. It is not you right now, it is your depression talking. Even if you are a coward, that's all right, many of us are.

20. Why do you think we all deserve happiness?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.