If Only

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Godsdrummer, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

If only I had a method, tonight would be the night.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you don't have a method as your children need their dad they love you very much.

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well I have a method now.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Ms. Hypocrite here. Throw the method out and think about the people that are important in your life Bill. Think about all you have over come since you joined here. And if nothing else, think about what you told me not so long ago. You've accepted God in your live. Let Him work for you now. I dont think that is someone you want to piss off with what you want to do to yourself. Come on tigger, you're stronger than the thoughts and urges. Like the bumper stickers say...... God is your co-pilot!

5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Or how about this one..... "Jesus Take The Wheel" cuz Bill isnt up to driving right now.

6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

The very real fact is that I could die or get seriously injured in just a few hours now. I am not gonna be able to get my car repaired today, and tomorrow aint looking good either. So if I manage to make it home and the car is still running, I will have to do this all again tomorrow. Every mile I drive, I run the risk of a blow out. My car could flip over. I could inadvertingly kill an innocent person.

7. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Watch Method with Elizabeth Hurley instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.