If only

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Godsdrummer

I could find a method.

I dont want pain, or blood and guts...Ideally I would just like to go to sleep and not wake up. I need to be "put down."

G

Godsdrummer

What's happening is the same ole same ole...I know I will get financial relief at years end when we convert the chapter 13 bk into a chapter 7. But...until then, I am so sick of the struggle. And I am so, so very tired....everyday...I am like a walking Rip Van Winkle...

And I am just...tired.

I really dont know what is wrong...just feel, ugh, blah....

G

Godsdrummer

Ok so I am not really alright. I am very worried about the pending gas shut off...it sucks when I am only 300 bucks away from being able to keep it on...but I dont have the cash. I am also very worried because someone reached out to help me here with my car...and now after accepting their help, that person has not returned my pm's. I am worried for that person. I can't say who cause he swore me to secrecy. And all this worrying is triggering my depression.

Constantinos

Ok so I am not really alright. I am very worried about the pending gas shut off...it sucks when I am only 300 bucks away from being able to keep it on...but I dont have the cash. I am also very worried because someone reached out to help me here with my car...and now after accepting their help, that person has not returned my pm's. I am worried for that person. I can't say who cause he swore me to secrecy. And all this worrying is triggering my depression.
I have some questions for you:

1) Can you explain in a bit more detail about this "gas shut off"?
2) You say you are worried about this person that you accepted their help? What are you worried for if you can say?

I have some questions for you:

1) Can you explain in a bit more detail about this "gas shut off"?
2) You say you are worried about this person that you accepted their help? What are you worried for if you can say?
I think the OP is concerned he will lose the gas supply to his home, so cooking and heat becomes a problem, his friend? Well, such as a forum as this is,perhaps his concerns are for their welfare if they have not been seen around....................

G

Godsdrummer

Yep I am concerned for his welfare and yeap I am concerned about the ability to cook food, wash clothes, shower etc...

Constantinos

Ok so I am not really alright. I am very worried about the pending gas shut off...it sucks when I am only 300 bucks away from being able to keep it on...but I dont have the cash.
yeap I am concerned about the ability to cook food, wash clothes, shower etc...
Do you have some relatives/family members which you can ask them to give you the $300 that you are short of?

Or maybe if you move with your family or a relative?

I am also very worried because someone reached out to help me here with my car...and now after accepting their help, that person has not returned my pm's. I am worried for that person. I can't say who cause he swore me to secrecy. And all this worrying is triggering my depression.
Yep I am concerned for his welfare
I really admire you for your concern for this person - well done! However this person is an "external factor" meaning that you don't have any control over. I do understand that you feel that this person wanted to help you and that you've accepted his help.

I don't know who this person is but i can think of quite a lot of possibilities:
1) Maybe this person had something urgent that he needed to do
2) Maybe this person has a problem with his internet connectivity
3) Maybe this person didn't have time to login to the forums due to work load

These are three possibilities that are just as valid as any other possibilities.

I do understand that you are concerned more of the negatives, "what if".

Constantinos

Looks like you're hard working :smile: - well done! Your salary isn't enough to cover the $300?

I was thinking around an hour ago that you said a no when i asked you if your family/relatives could help you during this period - if you can share some feelings/thoughts about your family/relatives it would help me a lot. Here are some questions to help you with this:
- How is your relationship with them?
- How do you feel with them?
- Do you trust them?
- Do you feel accepted/rejected?

If you want feel free to send the answers via PM or even email.

By the way in case you don't feel you want to answer either one or even all of my questions that is absolutely understandable to me as sometimes for a person to be able to say somethings trust needs to be developed.

Looks like you're hard working :smile: - well done! Your salary isn't enough to cover the $300?

I was thinking around an hour ago that you said a no when i asked you if your family/relatives could help you during this period - if you can share some feelings/thoughts about your family/relatives it would help me a lot. Here are some questions to help you with this:
- How is your relationship with them?
- How do you feel with them?
- Do you trust them?
- Do you feel accepted/rejected?

If you want feel free to send the answers via PM or even email.

By the way in case you don't feel you want to answer either one or even all of my questions that is absolutely understandable to me as sometimes for a person to be able to say somethings trust needs to be developed.
Sometimes people don't have any family alive.

Sometimes people don't have friends much in real life.

Sometimes thats just how it is. :dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00