If surgery goes wrong tomorrow I might end it...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheresNoWayOut, Jul 18, 2016.

1. I have to have cosmetic surgery for the third time. I was born looking like a circus freak. Twice the operation to make me look normal has failed. If it goes wrong again I don't think there will be any room for further alteration, in which case I will likely end my life or toy with ending my life with half-assed suicide schemes until I'm accidentally successful (probably too cowardly to pull a trigger or anything surefire). If they fix it too far I will look like a mutant. I see a bad ending on its way... I am certain I will die.
  2. mentalhealthnurse

mentalhealthnurse Well-Known Member

Just don't worry until you have to. That's my motto when it comes to anything health related xx
  3. It went wrong like I thought it would. I need to end my life now... I knew this would happen. I look terrible.

<Mod Edit:Methods>

I'm in a state now of needing to die but wishing I could have normal life back again. I'd rather go back a few days and continue living but in this current state life NEEDS to end.

<Mod Edit:Against Guidelines> I'm petrified of the idea of non-existence. I need an easy way out that isn't totally committed. I NEED to end life, it's over now and I'm just lingering. Right now I'm just sleeping and praying I don't wake up.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2016
  4. Vulpes

Vulpes Member

Apparently suicide methods are not allowed in this forum but i can assure you anyways there is no easy way out for the normal joe... Everything that would make an easy way out you can't get your hands on.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2016
  5. YellowTulips

YellowTulips Member

Hi Thereisnowayout, how are you feeling now?
    How are things?
  6. NewAside

NewAside Member

Hi theres this girl which was called the ugliest girl on earth by heaps of people and she still found a partner etc . When people say things look ugly and horrible etc I think its over exaggerated. Hope you are ok at the moment.