if the entire earth spontaneously exploded in an epic blaze of glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pff*

lets hope our whole supercluster explodes to get the attention of aliens living 10 billion light years away from here, even if thats not physically possible

peacelovingguy

Cool with me.

I'm a rock star from another planet.

This one - Earth - is the one I currently reside on.

But maybe we can get someone to rock our universe instead of blowing everyone up.

but yes - if it happened - I'd be on a hilltop with a party - I'd buy every drug - hopefully kiss a beautiful woman as getting laid would be kinda pointless - plus - for some silly reason I'd actually have my camera and take photos of the last epic moments.

I'd avoid family - sisters weeping and wailing - like James Brown! I mean people would be horrified! Fair enough - but I'd like to spend the last day care-free - freshly shaved, clean clothes - maybe a suit for a occasion!

Pointless as my camera and me would be atomised.

But my atoms would get their head together and go somewhere else.

So cheers!

wastedmylife

that would be awesome, I would feel bad for all the animals though, they do not deserve to die a painful death, but I would say about 70% of humanity I would be happy died

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
We'd be flat as the thinnest sheet of paper. not a bad way to go... being crushed by the weight of gravity. Sun's gonna supernova anyway. Then instant *poof!*

Mr Stewart

It would still take 10 billion years for the people living 10 billion light years away to see the explosion. Space is kinda big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00