If the entire world thought as you did, it would be... ?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Axiom, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

I wonder, we're all so different working together. What would it be like if the world was more or less all like you. The good and the bad? What would you do?
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

The whole world would be suicidal and hate itself .. :(
  3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

well, everyone would love eachother and there wouldn't be any war...

then again, everyone would also hate themselves and feel really crappy all the time. -__-

meh. Sounds like a happy enough place to me! XD
    Just destroy ALL THE MIRRORS!
  4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

If the entire world thought as I did we would all starve to death due to extreme social anxiety, feeling too awkward to do anything.
  5. lurker

lurker Member

interesting question, i think the people would be kinda sarcastic, helpful and lazy. yeah wouldnt work, society would end ;)
  6. Charlie Milles

Charlie Milles Well-Known Member

There would be a lot of war.
  7. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Every one would be too nervous of each other to interact, our species would become extinct as no one would want to reproduce
  8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

It would be quite the twilight zone. Everyone would be obsessive compulsive. Lazy and playing pranks on each others non stop.
  9. pit

pit Well-Known Member

The whole world would sleep a lot, jerk off a lot, watch TV a lot, bum around a lot, then eventually die off a lot.

10. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

It'd be a more accepting world :).

But it'd also be sad and feel like killing itself.

So I guess they cancel themselves out >.>
  11. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Interesting question.

I'd say that the world would be in constant competition with each other. Lots of ego flare ups. But everyone would use proper speech and be very well read.
  12. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

We'd probably be dreaming universes.. in all it's beauty and horror. And then searching for the best possible universe so we could manipulate it :D
  13. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

hmmm... everyone would think having tacos for breakfast is perfectly acceptable option, Umm and everyone would agree that James Franco is hawt!!! but i think as well everyone would think that they r ugly and worthless, and would struggle with the everyday things in life. I think the world would be more accepting and hopefully more logical and maybe more caring....and definitely less violent...perhaps more gullible...idk lol
  14. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

There would be Taco Bell's and Dr Pepper vendors everywhere. Everywhere.
  15. shades

shades Staff Alumni

There would be no war (hopefully), no starvation...with everyone working to keep the peace and helping one another, though there would be alot of sarcasm and of course alot of laughter.

And of course I would be the dictator of the entire planet to make sure :hyserical: (uhhh, that was my sarcasm getting the best of me)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.