1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If the first 25 years of your life were mediocre to crappy

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TangerineDream, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What makes the next 25 years any better

I am a man, never been in love. Or hold down a steady job. I'm worthless

2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

This is a question I ask myself everyday. I wish I had an answer for you. Other then, you cannot predict the future.

3. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Well, some people say that everything is predetermined. But personally I don't believe that. So therefore I believe that YOU can make the difference! YOUR choices determine to a large extent how the next 25 years of your life will be. So make the right choices!! :)

Do you think you can work on certain things that have made it so that you haven't been able to hold down a steady job? What has made it so that you haven't been able to do that, you think? Any examples?

4. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Btw, I like your nickname!

5. Chameleon76

Chameleon76 Well-Known Member

Holding a job and finding love aren't unattainable goals. You can do it.

What's stopping you?

6. Blue_Sky

Blue_Sky Well-Known Member

Look, i'm a 24 year old woman who's never been kissed and i've only had 1 job in my entire life and I probably won't finish school for another 6 years. But whatever. Just focus on improving yourself and don't depend on anything or anyone else for happiness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.