If there is a GOD..... I HATE YOU!!

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by ~Tosh~, Sep 27, 2009.

1. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

why?? why me??? why are you doing this to me??? stop taking all the people i care about away from me!!!!

William on 2nd sept and my gran on the 25th :cry2:

do you hate me or somethign???

just stop it STOP IT STOP IT

you never gave me the chance to say goodbye to my gran :cry2: that hurts the most!!!!!!!

i kinda need someone??

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I'm right here. I understand your anger with God. Keep posting, we're here.

3. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

nto just anger and rage i feel towards him i feel it against myself, he knew i was away for a week!! why take her then when i was so close to being able to say goodbye :cry2:

4. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

there is no god

5. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Exactly if there was one there wouldn't be this bullshit suffering,I hate when wanker's say pray to god I say fuck off will you and stop being delsusional.You think such a God is going to help you.

7. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Religions are political way to keep part of people at good order of society.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: lexi!!

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your Gran knew you loved her she will always be with you. I hope you hold on to the wonderful memories of her and not the pain. Your Gran would want only happiness for you.

10. 12years

12years Well-Known Member

If you were there when your grandma passed away, would it really hurt less? Somehow, I didn't think so.

It's always convenient to blame God for everything that's wrong with your life, but no one said God's supposed to do everything that you want. Men are God's servants, not the other way around.

11. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

to me, i am not his servant. i am my own person. and now he's taken another grandmother from me, i cant take it much more

12. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Everyone dies. And William and your Grandmother are in Paradise. I truly believe that.

They wouldnt want you to Hate God.

13. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Lexi, I'm sorry for your loss :hug: It's o.k. to blame god, make it a good hate...let it out. Then let us help you get through this...we're your friends and we're here to help you get through this. Please take care of yourself and focus on the good times with your grandmother...that's what she would want.

14. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

ive been dosed up on zopiclone most of time, cant even be bothered to cut... just feel numb.. i want to scream but nothing comes out

15. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

but 2 grandmothers in 2 weeks?!?!?! thats just too much!!!!!!! :cry2:

16. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

It is too much. Way too much and it hurts real bad. We lose people and we hurt. I've lost my grandmas and my daddy. My daddy went missing for two weeks till we found him. I was in shock for a long time after that. Keep posting here. We're here for you.

:hug:

17. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

i was never given the chance to grieve for one, and now i feel completely emotionally numb and really want to cut... i cant help it my head is all over i cant take it in... i just have so much anger in me.

18. Montage

Montage Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your losses!! I understand the being mad at God part. I was mad at him for SO long for alot of things that happened in my life. But I know He loves me and I know He loves you and everyone you have lost.. Death is a part of life and that SUCKS to no end.. I've lost alot of people too and sometimes we just can't understand and there is no explanation. His ways are not ours..... Im sorry you are in so much pain, and I'll pray that God somehow can give you peace and show you that you are truly loved by Him and noone could ever love you more than Him...

19. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

to me god doesnt exist; he has no place in my life

20. WhiteWalls

WhiteWalls New Member

Honestly - I believe no god exists. I have seen such terrible things in my 19 years of life, and humanity itself has witnessed the horrid of horrids. And out of all these things you hardly ever see any good.

With that, I believe people that place all there strength and hope in a false being are weak. They depend on something that doesnt exist and dont learn to depend on the true power of thereself.

I'm sorry for your losses, it truly does break my heart. I couldnt imagine losing my adorable little sister and other relatives. Be strong - But dont be angry. Use this force and turn it into a driving force to excel in life.