If there was a button

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by brouse, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brouse

brouse New Member

Which I could press, like turning off the tv. I would press it, click and I no longer exist. heights. <Mod Edit:*music*:Methods>

I have no friends, entirely my own doing as I became depressed and slowly shut myself off from the world. Uni drop out, and now I have this persistent rash that's been bothering me, (literally I have a rash). I've concluded that I just hate life and life is probably better off without me, I've become increasingly paranoid of being killed, yet I don't want to live.

I realise how psychotic all this rambling seems, and I've also come to realise what a cynical person I've become. I can't help but read this forum and judge people negatively.

Anyway this is no place to be, just nice to vent into cyberspace.

p.s

Don't kill yourself.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I have had to edit your post because part of it contained suicide methods, methods are not allowed here as we are a pro life site. Welcome to the forums, I hope you find the community here useful :) I am sorry you're feeling so bad that you feel there's no way out other than suicide.

3. brouse

brouse New Member

I joined 2 years ago, thanks for you're slightly robotic response.

4. brouse

brouse New Member

Wake up

examine face

read news

eat

exercise

watch youtube

examine self

autism

brush teeth

examine nail

look outside

daydream

bed

die

5. Sais

Sais Well-Known Member

This is a very good poem!

6. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

I didn't see the post as a poem but as Brouse has only posted four times in two years it may be a while before we know if it was or a description of life passing by. If I hope you'll let us know wil you see that as "slightly robotic" ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.