• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

If there was ever a day, today would be it.....

So I think I have had it.....I woke this morning to a weight gain which I know is from this med. I have fought weight my entire life so this adds to my depression and overall mood. my autoimmune disease has swollen my joints to the point of being quite uncomfortable. I have thousands of dollars worth of dental work that needs to be done and I am wondering if it is worth it to do it. I have hurt people and I simply cannot forgive myself.
If someone offered me a quick way out with a promise of not going to hell, I would take it....my family would get over my passing and would move on. Granted, all my hopes and dreams of a wonderful retirement with y husband would be shattered but perhaps they were never meant to be. So much for working 40 plus years of your life....what a grand ‘reward’.....thanks to this great God of ours.....one that I worshiped for years...who I did numerous good deeds for.....
end of rant...., and

Sorry that this is happening.

Is it better just to listen, or to try to propose solutions?

I hope some better things will come your way soon

Sorry that this is happening.

Is it better just to listen, or to try to propose solutions?

I hope some better things will come your way soon
Not sure there are true solutions....all I know is that yesterday was the total opposite of today. I was productive, relatively happy, went shopping, etc. Today if not for the things I have mentioned a hundred times....my love of my family and my fear of death/hell, I would be gone. My family would be destroyed...I will not do that to them yet I cannot see myself remaining like this much longer. I have an appt with my shrink on Tuesday....something is really, really wrong.

my autoimmune disease has swollen my joints to the point of being quite uncomfortable
I plug acupuncture here so often, I lose track of who I've plugged it to. In any case, it works well for treating joint pain. There's some more information about acupuncture in the link in my signature.

I have an appt with my shrink on Tuesday....something is really, really wrong
It sounds like the rapid mood cycling that you've gone through is a huge factor. Hopefully you'll be able to get a diagnosis for that, and maybe treatment.
.I woke this morning to a weight gain which I know is from this med
Does your prescriber know that weight gain is an intolerable side effect for you?
There might be some other drug that would work better.

I hope God will show you some loving kindness soon.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00