If theres anyone out there...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ThoseEmptyWalls, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

I usually dont feel like I want to kill myself..I normally just want to take an excess of medications so I can sleep for a while and be free of the pain of my waking life for long then I normally get to be free from it.. Right now I really do wish I would just fall over dead. I threw my hoarded stash of medications out a few days ago and right now Im really wishing I still had them. I would take however many I wanted and just go to sleep. I wouldnt care if it killed me either (thats not a confession to wanting to kill myself either).. I spoke with my mom yesterday about what to do. She said I should call my cps worker and request she meet me with as soon as possible. That I should ask whats the time frame for this case to be open from this point and what she expects of me. My mom also said that I dont have to agree her demands but I should at least listen to them, as the witch is new on the case and may not have any...They (blood sucking sadistic cps staff) have broke a lot of laws and regulations of this state and of this crap whole called the USA. I have confirmed that with another cps staff (not activly involved with my case)..My husband doesnt want to fight for our rights and the rights of our son.. He wants to jump thru their hopes and let them gather information to hurt us instead of standing up and saying 'Hey this is against the law..The law says you CANT do this'...Its really pissing me off and I made him go outside because I just wanted to smash his head in for being a scardie dumbie.. The state workers I have spoke with regarding this said that cps office has no case against me or I would of been in court and they have no evidence or they would have (tried to at least) remove my child from my care.. They aslo admit this shouldnt of went on past six months and probably shouldnt of even lasted three months but its been a bloody freaking two years in hell for my family - me mostly as Im at the root of their abuse and alligations..I want this to end already..I want my husband to stand up and fight for this familys rights with me... Or I want to lay down, drift off to sleep, and never wake up.. COME ON..Something has to give before I go insane...

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You have the right to know what it is cps has in their files. While they cannot provide you with names regarding where the information came from, you do have a right to look at the records, including any findings of negligence. If what they have was substantiated, your child would have been removed. The problem is that once you have a file with them, it always remains whether the claim is substantiated or not. It would be within the best interests of your family to know what types of things they have on file so you are not blinsided by it someday. Better to be prepared. I am glad you took the steps to get rid of your meds if they were a threat. Your son needs you. :hug:

3. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

My mom said tomorrow I should call and ask to speak with my case worker and ask her to come out right away so I can have a chat with her. My mom says I need to know what she expects of me (even if I dont dont do it I should at least be aware of it) and ask her how much longer she plans on keeping the case open. If she doesnt work with me the only thing I can do is go over their heads. Which I dont want to do but Im afraid I may have to do it soon enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.