if we're all gonna die someday anyway...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by The Scream, Feb 6, 2011.

1. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

... why not end is as fast as possible?

i have nothing to live for anyway... 3 days, and im forgotten...

every second breath i take hurts :cry:

and all the joy... i find in my pain... knowing i will someday FINALLY succeed in killing myself, makes me so much happier then anything else...

the only thing that can make me laugh and cry are my suicide plans... all the other emotions, i can barely feel them :(
  2. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you i hope in talking about your emotions they will come to the surface more and you will feel them and you will reach out and get support to help you cope with them okay.. hugs
  4. The Scream

:hugtackles: :wub: :shelbi: <3

thank you roro :shelbi:
  5. The Scream

thanks for your reply total =] :hug:
  6. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Lost we don't end it as fast as possible because there are too many pretty girls we need to look at first ok? :D

I'm sorry you are struggling right now. You are an amazing girl and you have a girlfriend and school and longboarding and music and emos and the :shelbi: emote

Just trying and hold onto the little things for now and the bigger picture in life will eventually reveal itself.

7. The Scream

thank you for your reply domo :shelbi: :hugtackles:

true about the pretty girls, that blog keeps updating! :wub: :D

emos and :shelbi: :wub:
    and RoRo and Domo :shelbi: <3

:hugtackles: :shelbi:
  8. Winslow

Winslow Antiquitie's Friend SF Supporter

You put too much emphasis on the pretty ladies. How about the ugly ones? They are just as good too. To tell you the truth, my happiest times have been spent with ugly-type ladies. That was when I used to stay at a homeless shelter, and there were two ladies who were very ugly, but they were my favorite partners for backgammon.

So if there are any ugly ladies out there, send me a pm. Preferably those in their 30s.
  9. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Erm relax...it's a joke between us. I was trying to cheer her up.
  10. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

Because it is the easy way out.
    There are two ways in life.
    The easy way and the right way.
    We often choose the easy way and it only truly makes life all the more difficult.
    If you do take your own life, what will it accomplish but a chain reaction of pain for those who truly care about you, worse yet, it'll only spur on those here who knew and cared for you to end their own lives.
    However, that is not fair, we must all live for ourselves, before we live for others.

You say you're not happy, but happiness is limited and it is the pursuit of happiness that we all live for, the end result is just one of many.