If You Are Feeling Suicidal Today, Please Wait Til At Least This Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Godsdrummer

I can't explain it over the open forum, as I dont want to be accused of stepping on people's toes or believes, but if you send me a PM, I will explain.

Help is coming...very soon.

Just wait a few more days. If I and so many others are wrong, you have nothing to loose. If we are right, you have everything to gain!

G

Godsdrummer

The heck with it. Dont worry about the private messages. I am going to spill the beans now. If it gets me banned so be it. This info is too important and everyone needst to read or hear it;

A little background. I was born and raised Catholic. I graduated from a Catholic high school. I went to a private Methodist college on a music scholarship. I was an active amateur and professional drummer in my first 22 years on this earth. I have toured almost all of the United States and parts of Canada. I have played in front of countless numbers of people.

I have met and befriended, both Jew and, Mormon, and Protestant, and Baptist and Born Again Christian out there.

I became a drunk, I spent 20 years in a bottle, and came out one day from that bottle to find my wife and children gone. I attempted suicide that night. I am now a greatful recovering alcoholic, who with God's grace have been reunited with my family and for the past 3 years have been leading in worship every Sunday at a local church as the drummer of a great Praise band.

I tell you these things, because I am not crazy like "The Word" dude. I am just as my siggy says an average ordinary guy.

So it was that at some point awhile ago, I discovered this whole May 21st Judgement Day thingy.

Here's the thing, I havent read one thing, that debunks it. And the more I have studied and read into it, I have come to a decision that I believe it. Jesus will be coming back this Saturday May 21st. (at least as far as I can tell)...he will rapture up the faithful and the saved.

The rest will start a process of dying which will end on Oct 21st.

I strongly suggest that while we still have time, you google search how to be saved.

I am not interested in a debate on this. There isnt the time. I know some of you will think I am crazy for posting this. I get that. I too even until last week thought the may 21sters were nuts. But I feel very strongly that God has put this on my heart.

G

Godsdrummer

Sorry you feel that way, AF...I can appreciate and totally relate to your feelings. I am not sure about this thing either. But I believe God has put it on my heart.

Here's another interesting tidbit; I was playing a game called Double Cross on my PC last night. It's kind of like scrabble. The computer generated characters kept coming up with religious words. It's crazy, but I cant escape God.

None of us can. I will pray for you.

Axiom

Account Closed
Damn.. im fucked then :) Atleast Ill be around for my birthday :)

Regardless of what happens mate, do or not, Im sending you a smile back :). Hope it pans out for you, but ... I mean.. Yeah.

Either way, who you are and what you've done to benifit your life, you should be proud nad keep it going. :)

So what,, are all the good little Christians going to disappear on Saturday and all the rest of us die of plague between now and October?

So i take it if you post on Sunday you have been rejected by God

Kaos General

Sorry you feel that way, AF...I can appreciate and totally relate to your feelings. I am not sure about this thing either. But I believe God has put it on my heart.

Here's another interesting tidbit; I was playing a game called Double Cross on my PC last night. It's kind of like scrabble. The computer generated characters kept coming up with religious words. It's crazy, but I cant escape God.

None of us can. I will pray for you.
I dont think you can relate to my feelings. So going by this theory everyone has exactly 4 days to accept this or everyone is going to die? So because you found this out and now your pretending to be christian your gonna be saved now as well? Ok then are you ready to accept that on sunday morning your gonna look very very foolish?

G

Godsdrummer

I was "saved" 3 years ago. The problem is I still fall short of the Grace of God. To be honest, my worst fear is that those who I love, my family, my friends, my band mates, all will be gone..and I will be left here, that will be rejected by God. I didnt post this for my sake, but for yours. And, no it's not my theory...I have nothing to do with this. But many independent churches believe this.

I dont know if it is true or not. Quite frankly I am struggling with this. But yeah..I will probably be on Earth on Sunday...but I doubt you or I or any of us will be able to post, cause I am pretty sure the great earthquakes they are forecasting for Saturday will destroy our ability to communicate electronically by any means, if all of this goes down, according to what these people are saying.

I too sadly am F$*cked!!

Axiom

Account Closed
Oh dude.. dont think that. Don't let the grim and despair of this get into you. Trust me.. it's not worth your energy. You are worth more than this idealogy. I mean it, you've only recently come to believe it or start believing it. I would say.. that maybe people who are close to you are, fueling you with information and promises. But if this is of anything, this isn't of a god who cares. Im not religious, but I know that there are people of beliefe that use religion as a scare tactic, and use the compassion and dreams of people as tools to lure them into these beliefes, and solidify them with fear and destruction in the wake of these "cosmic events".

Idk... don't fear it. If you believe it, embrace it, but forget the negativity. Who you are matters, no matter what anyone says. The rest is just a way to mentally punish you and your soul, when you don't deserve it.

Earthquakes now for Saturday... I am finding this hard to believe, there are new doomsday prophesies coming out all the time and none of them ever come true. the sun will shine or the rain will pour and Sunday will be just as fucking miserable as Saturday and every other shitty day of the week.

There is feeling suicidal then there is hoping that there will be a catastrophic event that will do the job for you,,,,, I suppose if it doesn't happen Saturday then 2012 will be your next big date.

Its just waiting for the next date,, waiting to die...

"wait to die,,, wait to live,, wait for an absolution that will never come"

Religion is a personal thing. It is our connection with what we feel is beyond this life, it inst public and i do not like being bombarded with other peoples ideas and translations of a book that in my eyes was written by a load of sexually deprived men back when sexual and race discrimination was an accepted truth.

Axiom

Account Closed
Well... Alright. To each his own, but I'll be blunt.. god's not instructing you. Your hope or feelings are. I couldn't give a toss what some dude whose prophetic and thinks that creating a doomsday sceanario to make people feel afraid and "motivate" people into being "better people" (and by better people, I mean within the restraints of a book written and manipulated by people).

Talking about how you feel is one thing, but preaching and telling people they are fucked unless they repent and give their "hearts to god" is another thing. People have enough issues, and this is just a distraction from the reality of what people deal with. Come sunday, everything will be the same. This is a insanly big scare tactic that fortunatly, has come to a date where it can be seen as just that. A bunch of hot air and thoughts constructed by some people to make other people get in line.

Ill research how cheese is made before I waste more time on religion. Beliefe is one thing, but religion and it's doomsday ultimatums are another thing.

Again... you are worth more then being lured into a scare tactic. But again.. to each his own.
I'm wrong in your view. And you are in mine. Regardless of our views, :) I still wish you the best through these next 4 and 5 days.

Kaos General

The only reason im replying to this is because it has been moved here to the Soap Box, just in case you was gonna use what i said earlier against me because you dont agree with what i say. Thing is this thread is reminiscent of David Icke.

You do realise the same person who predicted this, harold camping, also predicted the exact same thing on September 6th 1994?

G

Godsdrummer

Yeah I know. I dont put much faith in Camping....but people who seem to be a lot smarter than I and who have put a lot of study into this, are buying into it.

If I didnt know alot about cars and wanted to buy one, I would read up on and listen to people who knew alot about cars.

Even though I have a Bible, even though I am a praise band drummer, I never read the dang thing. And my family isnt even "saved" whatever that means. That is why I fall short of the Grace of God.

Kaos General

Yeah I know. I dont put much faith in Camping....but people who seem to be a lot smarter than I and who have put a lot of study into this, are buying into it.

If I didnt know alot about cars and wanted to buy one, I would read up on and listen to people who knew alot about cars.

Even though I have a Bible, even though I am a praise band drummer, I never read the dang thing. And my family isnt even "saved" whatever that means. That is why I fall short of the Grace of God.
Im confused, do you believe this is going to happen or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00