if you can convince me, I will not go

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ml708, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ml708

ml708 Member

I am not seeking attention here, but genuine answers.

The following is a suicide note I have written that I will carry out in a few days when what I need to kill myself has arrived.

If you can convince me to live on then I will struggle on. If not I have already given up.

<Mod Edit, WildCherry: removed suicide note>

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I've had to edit your post, because posting a suicide note is against the rules. But I hope you'll post again and tell us what's wrong and why you're feeling so bad.

3. ml708

ml708 Member

I mentioned the reasons in my note. The only other way I can explain is to put down abstracts from it stating the reasons. Is that ok with you?

4. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

The best thing is to get through day by day - do not think about tomorrow, if you think about suicide it recks your heart try and switch off even if it for a short while and keep posting here it does help and you will not feel too alone with your feelings - take care.

5. ml708

ml708 Member

I can't do it anymore anyway. there have been no answers from my therapists as well. the only reason why I'm alive is because I have been stopped many times from killing myself and the fact that I'm afraid of intense physical pain. but this time its a painless and effective method and I'm not bothered about the consequences anymore. I'm tired of writing and fighting already. thanks for your help anyway, and sorry about the forum rules. if I had known I would not have posted.

6. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

the real reason the therapists cannot really help someone who is suicidal is, it has to come from within and hence the battle starts. They cannot stop us or take away the hurt but they can listen and having that does help - even if it's only for a short while. Take care of yourself Ali

7. ml708

ml708 Member

thanks for bothering to talk to me. it is just that I don't view life as something very important. I know where you are coming from, but I don't find meaning in life. In the end we all leave this world anyway. no matter how much we accomplish we still die. in the end we go back to atoms. even if I could try to look at my family and friends, to me they are not sufficient reason for me to live. it is very hard to explain my point of view as it is very philosophical and long and I am not allowed to post it here. even if I have the perfect life on earth that dosen't give me enough meaning

and I don't believe in god so please don't tell me to look for one. no offence.

you take care too
    matt

8. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

how you see the world may be coming from how you are feeling.

some additional treatments might help

the way you see the world is coming from the disease

please try some treatments

I don't think anyone wants to die, they just want their pain to end

9. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey, seems like you arre going through a lot, feeling suicidal and full of despair is a very common feeling many members feel like on here so you are not a lone, welcome to SF I'm glad you are looking for help and support could you tell us more of your story so we can understand? Sending you lodes of hugs :hug: PM me anytime you need to speak to someone or if you have MSN you can add me fudge_farjana@hotmail.co.uk
    take care :hug: x

10. ml708

ml708 Member

I understand why people think that way, and that is why I am gathering my thoughts together in a final solution. fortunately for me all that I need has arrived and I can go anytime now. once I'm satisfied with my thought process I will send my philosophical points of view to philosophers and psychologists and that will determine everything.

thanks for the support.

11. youngter

youngter Member

If I can't, than neither can you.

12. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Because If u look for a reason to live,you can discover many other reasons to too.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.