if you could ask for anything in the world, what would it be?

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
For my wife to be alive.
*sadhug I know that a virtual hug doesn't help much but I know how deeply you love and miss your beautiful Jessica.

If it's any consolation, which it probably isn't, the love that you and Jessica shared is something that people could only dream of having. Your love for each other was the very definition of "unconditional" and you two were soul mates in the truest and purest form.

And while I don't for one minute envy your loss, I do envy that you got to experience the kind of true, deepest, honest and pure love that the majority of us will never get to experience. The whole situation is so incredibly bittersweet. Sorry :( ox

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
A new brain, one without all the defects.

A family - Meaning one where I am wanted. One where I am invited and included, not for how it will look to the neighbors, not because it is expected. Wanted for who I am. Not what I can offer, or who I could be someday.

To feel safe.

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
*sadhug I know that a virtual hug doesn't help much but I know how deeply you love and miss your beautiful Jessica.

If it's any consolation, which it probably isn't, the love that you and Jessica shared is something that people could only dream of having. Your love for each other was the very definition of "unconditional" and you two were soul mates in the truest and purest form.

And while I don't for one minute envy your loss, I do envy that you got to experience the kind of true, deepest, honest and pure love that the majority of us will never get to experience. The whole situation is so incredibly bittersweet. Sorry :( ox
You’re not wrong. What she and I had is what I hear so many people wishing they had. I’m lucky as fuck to have that, even if only as memories. Still hurts like hell though.

Waves

That is a hard question because once I get it, it is not perfect or there is another problem. Having said that 1) a family that shares mutual love, loyalty, respect and protection. 2) unlimited money so no fears of insecurity. 3) no mental or physical health problems

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
An explanation of just what the hell I was talking about when I posted earlier in this thread. I have no idea. Probably something very naughty, or just very dumb.

johnDoen

Outsider in the Realm of Lost and Found
The ability to know the right thing to do at every moment of life.
I know, it's like asking for perfection but mistakes hurt me a lot.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00