If you could be any icon in history for a day (dead or alive) who would you be?

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by Cicada 3301, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Anybody who's shoes you would love to be in for one day. Can be a political figure, cultural icon, character from show/film/book, actor, musician, friend, family member, celebrity, animal, whatever u fancy. Give a reason if you want to aswell :roll:

If i could be anyone today I would be... Arnold Schwarzenegger :)
  2. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

Of course Jesus because I want to save myself and others from today's arrogant world.
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Mother Theresa, to learn humility and have her peace of mind.
  4. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Spider-man Spider-Man. Because just because.

You can make this happen right?
  5. 880

880 Well-Known Member

I'd be Vytautas the Great. Go Lithuania~!
  6. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Yes i can make this happen. Although you will need to meet me at some point and the procedure can be quite costly (couple of million should do it)
  7. Moat

Moat Banned Member

A scribe, around the mid 15th Century.
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Why, I would be Mr. Sexy Q of course, so I would know what it felt like to have women drop at my feet...:lol: but seriously...

I'm not really sure who I would be. Maybe Jim Morrison, that would be pretty cool.
  9. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i'd like to be dorothy from the wizard of oz, because it would be cool to meet all those talking animals and see the emerald city. lol

as for real person, well, i suppose vira lyn. because singing to all the soldiers during wartime is important, and i'd feel like i've made something of myself
  10. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

I would like to be my dog :D just do whatever I want whenever I want and I guess I would sleep all day, lol.
  11. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

William Shakespeare so that people will remember me for long even after I am gone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.