If you could be ANYTHING...

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I'm not sure if there's been another thread like this recently as I'm a fairly new member, so I apologize if this is old hat. I ran a search and didn't find anything, so here goes.)

I was just daydreaming as usual, and I came up with a couple fun questions for all of you:

1.) If you could be anything, what would you be? Your answer can be another person, an animal, a mythical creature, an object, etc. Anything at all!

2.) As a follow up, why?

I personally would be an android, because often in sci-fi they have superhuman intelligence and/or strength, typically have no true emotions, are usually attractive because somewhere along the line they were designed by someone, and--should the need arise--they can be turned off and dismantled at any time.

So... what about you?

Mr Stewart

I think I could manage being a tree. Like a redwood or some variety of conifer. Maybe up high near the treeline of a mountain. This sentience business hasn't struck me as anything particularly desirable to be. Seems like a curse, more like. All that thinking and moving around is a recipe for trouble and sadness.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd be a polar bear

cute fur, top of the food chain, all that hanging around ice floes and swimming in the ocean. plus my kids would be really cute.

Growing Pains

I'd be a dog. (Provided I have a good owner) I'd have life handed to me. My biggest worries would be when my next walk would be, when my next Milk-Bone will be handed to me, and whether or not the other dog in the house is going to steal my toy.

Mr Stewart

This is a genius idea. Genuine question: how does a toaster eat toast without re-toasting it? Would you be a human with a toaster back?
Burning is the toaster equivalent of chewing and digestion. Everytime your toast is burned, it was your toaster trying to keep that delectable crisp breadyness for itself.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
Simply put... I would want to be healthy. Mentally and physically. No more asthma, anxiety or this severe depression I battle. I want to live a life of happiness and not have to worry about being able to breathe or being stuck in bed because I'm so down that I can't get out of bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00