If you could change one thing about your past....

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Vanilla Sky, Nov 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanilla Sky

Vanilla Sky Well-Known Member

what would it be and why?

not sure if this has been asked before or not...

2. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

I wouldn't change anything, actually. You risk losing all the good things that have happened to you after the event, too.. and I couldn't do that.

Very interesting question, though~
    :thumbup:

3. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

everything cos my life is suck

4. rocknrollsuicide

rocknrollsuicide Well-Known Member

Further and higher education

5. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

I wouldnt have gone to college it has been a waste of time and money.

6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I wouldn't have dropped out of university, for one thing. I wish I could undo the events leading up to it but I wasn't really responsible for the massive chain of sadness.

7. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I don't know if I would change anything, if it leads me where I will end. Now it's done it's done. Who knows how worse, or how different it would be now? I hurt of many things, and still do. But this is my hurt, my life. I would change nothing.

8. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

i wouldnt go to uni or school and stay at home...cos i got so much pain from being soooo fauilure...behind classes all the time...student make fun of me...i wouldnt meet my cruch(love from oneside) who i met at uni...I studying in program/spicalize i hate so much & its so diffcult....i wouldnt fall in dead & sighn a bad contract & work in place I hate to pay for my study...I had enough pain...i cant any more :(

9. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I wouldn't change anything. The pain you go through makes you strong, now I am getting my life on track and I can appreciate the simple things so much more.

10. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I would have run away from home at an early age. Owls would have been more sophisticated and humane in raising me than my Dad.

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i would have been more courageous and helped my twin more i would have fought not hid.

12. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I'd have paid better attention at school from day one, and realised at an early age education = career = money.

13. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i'd have listened to my intuition/instincts a lot more in 2007 after i came out of hospital rather than i suppose, my emotions ..and the thing inside of me that gives people the benefit of the doubt over and over again.

14. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

that I didn't get out and do more

15. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

If i could change one thing it would be that my ol man would've worn a rubber on the night of my conception or they would've got an abortion 9months later.Either one of those woulda made me mighty happy.

16. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I wouldn't have done so badly in high school.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.