If you could transport yourself anywhere instantly, where would you go and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

plates

somewhere where i can scream without worrying about waking my mother i'm so fucking considerate about noise cos i know how i react to it when i can't deal with it. i'll be screaming in pain for the rest of my life however long it is. but that's ok. it's entertainment. it's good fun to watch. it's the truth! there' s no suffering involved.

I would want to go to two places. two years ago today so I could at least know what Jessi was thinking and back to 1926 so I could be around the gangsters back then.

Bambi

Right now the SF Staff Room to find out what is taking so long to answer my question, hell i has 57 views so I know they have seen it.

Right now the SF Staff Room to find out what is taking so long to answer my question, hell i has 57 views so I know they have seen it.
Same here... well not so many view but people have looked at it :/

Anyway id go NY to see Brandon Because i love and miss him so much x

2007 Hyde park Becky's last birthday I took her shopping on Oxford street, and to London Zoo ( I saw spider monkeys!!) and then as a surprise I took her overnight to a hotel. It was the happiest time of my life, just thinking about it is making me cry.

Pebble

back to oct 2007 to one of my bigger attempts then I could have made sure I'd done it better and stayed on my own waiting for the time to come

Sa Palomera

there's a few places.
Australia, cos it is and always has been my dream to go there and backpack throughout the country. Also meet some friends there.
Canada, cos I want to go see my friend and supposedly it's a very nice country.
England, to visit some friends.

Also I'd go back to the first 10 months of my life and just watch my mother from a distance. See what she was like, get to know her a bit.

I'd like to teleport back to when I was 16 and joined the army to see if that would have made me a stronger person and would've ironed out my social anxiety and maybe stopped the depression from ever being there. Tho in reality I probably wouldn't have been able to hack it as those things probably would've still surfaced anyway,I dunno but you just wonder " what if I'd chosen a completely different path" 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00