If you could undo one thing you've done in your life, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I would have studied more in school, Stood up for myself and spoke up more. I refuse to regret anything. I can't regret it. Even though I'm suffering now I hope that I can learn from my experiences and they help me shape myself into the person I want to be.

accept no one really loves/cares about me and stop listening to my parents completely since now i know where it got me and what bs i was fed
Dont think i actually could do things much differently, maybe more will power in the right places but i was very much stuck by all standards

gakky1

Like to say being born but I had no control over that, though my parents would agree with me.:ohmy:
Guess if I could go back to the time I first drank, then that would be it.:robin:

I wouldn't change anything, if I did I would not be me. The only thing I'd be tempted with, would be to look after my teeth better during my depression.

victor

Account Closed
I wouldnt have gone to Milton Keynes that day so i might have been able to save my business
or
i wouldnt have gone playing poker that other day, so i woulve never met Amina..
Dunno which one id chose

I would have visited by grandmother before she passed away instead of telling her that I wont visit her during the summer. At least I should of told her that I would try instead of NO GRANDMA I CANT COME. This is going to haunt me for the rest of my life. :( I thought she was going to be alive for a long time. I never thought she would die. :( I cant stop crying.. everytime i think about this

wastedmylife

one thing would not be to play in that football game on October 29th 2005, lots of worse things happened since then, but none of them would have happened if I did not break my ankle and leave me paralyzed at home and destroy anything I had hoped to build

I really want to nitpick and find a million things I'd change but I guess in the grandest scheme, I wouldn't change anything. It's all led to something. Even the stupid things I've done, mean things I've sad, bad decisions I've made, they've led me here and here is where I'm meant to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00