If you could wish for one thing ( per day) what would today's wish be?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by flowers, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flowers

flowers Senior Member

:aladdin: Today when I was out picking up a few things at the store, I ran across a Genie in the magic lamp aisle. He said that it might be good to start wishing for things. So I decided I would go for it. He also said that it would be highly advisable ( he is a formal Genie) to invite other people to wish for things. So if you would like to write what you wish for, then.... Go for it !!

I wish that I had .... more money to pay bills and things
  2. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

Awesome flowers!!

I wish that my very good friend may have a day with her mind at ease, that she may have a full day of pleasant thoughts and feelings, and that others will be kind, loving, and respectful towards her as she rightly deserves!!
  3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i'd wish that the tv channel bbc3 does not get axed.. because it's such a great channel
  4. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

I would wish for health and financial security. Yes, I know I am sneaking in two wishes. :)
  5. indigo_skye

indigo_skye Well-Known Member

i would wish for everyone to be treated with kindness and respectfully. yep, i am trying to sneak 2 wishes in but they are for a good cause :)
  6. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Today's wish? Healing. The actual physical kind.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

healing yes for my family
  8. flowers

flowers Senior Member

all encompassing wish for healing.... for self and all who I love.
  9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

wish things were different
  10. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I wish people would be honest with me. That's all I can think of right now.
  11. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

New Day, so I may ask for a new wish, right?
    I think I over did my wish yesterday and confused your Genie Flowers. I'll keep today's wish simple.

I wish for all to have the strength to think kindly of themselves today!!
  12. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

13. I wish that there was a Dobby here to be my house elf. He better keep away from my socks, though.
  14. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

That this good condition with son Johnny feeling good and with big smile on his face would last most of the day.. He just seems so much at peace and content..
  15. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

That something really good happens for every member of SF today! :happysmiles:
  16. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

17. Adam

Adam SF Supporter

I would wish to the genie for the day to add the Justice Zone from Red Dwarf to the entirety of the planet and apply it to human beings.

If you don't know what that is. If you should punch a person while under the effect of the justice zone. It is you who will feel being punched not the other person. If you should steal it is your stuff that vanishes not theirs. What ever harm you do is mirrored back on the person doing the harm. I would likely make this wish day after day and then get to watch how rapidly the people of the world would want to improve suddenly.
  18. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Adam, that is awesome. Reminds me of instant karma combined with something I have read and heard about called "life review" But all instant and in the moment. With the offender's target being uneffected. Very interesting.
  19. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

well today is another day, and today I wish I had friends
  20. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Today I wish for grounding. With grounding comes conntection to, remembrance of, my light. I also wish this for all who would want that for themselves. ( was that 2 wishes?)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.