If you could wish for one thing ( per day) what would today's wish be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowers

Today I wish for help with grounding my soul into this body. For myself and all who want this for themselves also. ( I have been told it is a big key to feeling less separate in life.So thatis why I think its very important)

flowers

I went back to the store today. I looked for the genie. He wasnt there. So I took one of the lamps off the shelf and rubbed it. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked around and guess who.:aladdin:

I told him that sometimes people want 2 wishes. And asked him if 2 wishes would be possible. He told me that he doesnt know what this thing with humans is that they think they should be limited to one wish a day. Anyway, after I listened to him talk for a while about how great his job is, he told me sure. 2 wishes a day would be great. He said that the number of wishes per day is really limitless. He just put a limit on them because he didnt want to get any of us too excited at first. But since we seem to be adjusting so well to the idea of one wish a day, he said the more the better. Then he said he had to go to france because there were some lamp malfunctions happening in a shop on the Rue Saint Honorรฉ. And off he went.

So my two wishes today are: That I ground on earth in this body. This is a very important wish for me
second wish is that we find our way to remembering the light we are. And the true light of each other.

unionfalls

My wish for today is that we may have and feel a smile, a big genuine smile from deep within, the kinda smile that emits our ease and pleasure, that we know can be and is real, a smile that says I am okay with myself and will become better, a smile that needs to be shared with you, a smile that will bring the same type of smile out of you............:hug::kiss:

flowers

Today I think I want to wish for uplifting companionship irl. And also that I....along with all who want this for themselves.... remember our light/heart/truth/song.

flowers

okay Genie, todays wish is for warm weather to come. Oh that is a big one. The second wish ( for those who didnt know about the second wish per day, scroll back to second encounter with his royal genieness) is for money. I know they say money cannot buy happiness. But it sure can make life easier for people who do not have enough to pay for things and services they need. i want treatment that costs money. Yes, I want enough money so I can afford help and treatment and one of those flat screen TVs. Selfish wishes, I know.

unionfalls

So I do not normally make a wish for myself, but I really need one today.

My wish for Sir Gracious Genie is that I may be able to work today without out having an anxiety or panic attack. This will be my first attempt at working again since last summer and I am very apprehensive Mr. Genie, a little help with this wish is greatly appreciated. :nervous:

Second wish is for us all, That we may be able to move forward in our attempts with living with our problems, overcoming our sicknesses, with strength, courage, and at least one person who unconditionally supports us in our struggles!!
:grouphug:

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! ๐Ÿป
Staff Alumni
Great wish unionfalls. I hope it comes true for you.

I wish I had enough money to hire someone to take care of my damn yard!

unionfalls

Okay Sir Gracious Genie, So you did not grant some of my wishes yesterday, but you did grant the most important one.............
So for today I will just keep this very simple and ask that you grant us all a nice soothing day. A day with out extreme lows, a day of contentment and anxiety free. Thank you Sir Gracious Genie!:rainbow:

flowers

I wish that my surviving brother and mother would be kind and caring to one another and to me. Oh your genieness, good luck with this one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00