IF you do it, better drunk or sober?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this doesn't violate guidelines (although why should I care if I'm dead tomorrow?), but do you think it better/easier to do it drunk or sober?

My stomach is just flipping at the thought of doing it, I can't sleep or think, without being at least a little drunk, so I have been drinking quite a bit lately. It's either that or being in a state of "panic attack" continuesly.

On the other hand, when I am sufficiently buzzed, while everything is not OK, it is at least, for the moment, bearable. Even while I am buzzed, though, I always know that the pain will come back, and then the cycle begins again.

So I am asking, drunk or sober?. I am a bit drunk right now, or I wouldn't even ask. And when I read your replies, if any, I will probably be more sober, but more "stomach flipping", and I really think tonite (US time) will be "my time".

That's not just rhetoric, either, things are coming together very quickly.

Hun, I am sorry you feel so badly you are considering killing yourself. And yes, you were right, you did violate a rule, which would be "no giving of methods of self harm or suicide". But if you'd like to tell us what is making you feel you need to do this we are here to listen and talk with you about it if you'd like to share. I hope you decide against suicide and please know you are welcome here. :hug:

Ah, then I will just follow my natural inclinations. Which is when the time comes, it won't make much difference, will it? Except my level of fear.

Dave303

Neither, because suicide is not the answer. And please don't harm yourself by drinking. Women have a lot more susceptibility to alcohol damage so I think you should see a professional for help. Maybe talking with a few of us will also help? We are always here for you

Neither, because suicide is not the answer. And please don't harm yourself by drinking. Women have a lot more susceptibility to alcohol damage so I think you should see a professional for help. Maybe talking with a few of us will also help? We are always here for you
I so AGREE! :agreed: :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00