if you don't change, some one will die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aonisai, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aonisai

aonisai Member

hey, i want to kill myself to day but thanks for my friend, i'm still alive
    in the moment that i really want to say good bye, i registed and post a new thread in here, looking for help, but ur fucking idiot rules that newbie has to wait for administrator actives his account, then his post can be seen.
    i say WTF, is that some one really need help can wait a fucking moderator approve? what are you guy thinking?
    if i don't have my friend, LIVING friend, i should be dead by now??
    so this webside is useless, just make person who want suicide do it earlier!
    now, where is my help?????? you! all of you! foolist!

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I am so sorry that you came here in such a bad state and that when you reached out we were unable to provide support right away. I understand your frustration and anger at the situation but I am sure that you understand that the site moderators have a duty to keep the members here safe. It is necessary for the literally hundreds of people who find support and help here that posts are checked for things that might harm or trigger people.
    Generally speaking the mods/admin are around a lot and things get checked and verrified very quickly. I am sorry it wasn't fast enough for you but I am glad that you are still here and that your friend was able to support you. I hope you stay with us and get to see that actually this forum is an amazing supportive warm loving place.
    Stay safe :hug:

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

aonisai your status has been changed to active member now.. Freya said it very well here.. this website has 30,000 members.. that is a lot of posts, chatroom activites and many things to look after..

4. aonisai

aonisai Member

i'm sorry you guis.
    i was so angry. my bad.
    i feel better now. but, you know, i haven't beaten myself yet, really need help now

5. LostNerd

LostNerd Well-Known Member

Well the help is here for you. What's the matter? We'll talk you through it to the best of our abilities.

Take Care,

Peter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.