If you had a Time Machine what would you do with it?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by ZombiePringle, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Many possibilities eh?

I would probably go back to my high school years and change a few things. My life would be so much different now and potentially better.

2. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

If I could affect other people's lives through it? I'd probably go back and prevent my mom from ever meeting/marrying my dad. She's said so many times how that was one of the greatest mistakes of her life, and I think she deserved better than what she got out of it all.

If I could change something I did, I would most likely stop myself from breaking up with my ex.. still regret doing it. =(

3. ZombiePringle

hmmm yeah you could change what happened to somebody else...

Oh I would also go back and prevent the post that voted me as SF's hottest guy or whatever it was from ever being posted! That way Boo could stop using it against me... :mad:

4. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

id probably go back to when i was 8 and smash a bully to fuck,
    how my life could have been so differant!

5. No_Life

No_Life Well-Known Member

i'd go back to before i was born and prevent my conception. better yet, go back in time and prevent human life altogether. all people have done is ruin the planet.

6. Hanpan

Hanpan Member

Go back to December 5, 2009 and choose staying home and not going out with the "kid" who has forever changed the lives of me and my boyfriend...

7. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

I'd go to New York/Tokyo/London in 2050, find a nice view of the cityscape, take a picture, return to the present and sell it to the highest bidder. I'd take notes on the most profitable and prolific companies of the time while I was there, and buy a nice collection of shares when I get back, using my newfound cash (after waiting for them to be created of course).

I might even buy an encyclopedia of modern history while I'm there, but I'll keep that to myself so I can conveniently 'predict' certain events when I feel like it.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
  8. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Go back to when I was 11. Tell social services everything, (and hopefully they'd have listened) get into care. That would have prevented the next 10 yrs of hell, death and homelessness at the time my ED was beginning.

9. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Murder the me graduating university and take his place so I don't have to go through this.

10. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

I would travel to the future and if it looks as shit as I think its going to be, I Wont be hanging on to something that will never happen

11. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

I thought of another one. I would go back to my High School days and tell teenage me that a) you are going to get terrible grades if you continue putting internet, alcohol and pot ahead of your education and b) In terms of how people treat other people, School is to Real World as Preschool is to School.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
  12. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

id go back and guide myself through cross roads in my life,

or somehow go to the future, learn enough about genetics to alter myself while my mum is still carrying me, or something like that

13. ZombiePringle

sounds like some brave new world stuff.

14. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

I'd go back to before I was born and kick my dad in the nuts.

15. hollowvoice

cant you do it now,ill do mine you do yours....

16. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

defeats the object, won't make any difference to my existence now :hug: but you? you can kick your dad in the nuts if you like :wink:

17. hollowvoice

ok,then ill do yours for a laugh if you like....lol

18. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

aawh oki thanks :smile:

19. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I would go back to the summer of 1996... I was only 4 years old and it was the happiest days of my life.

20. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

SMASH IT! < that way, NO one could use it against me!! BWAHA!!

...then again... I wouldn't be able to use it either.
    hmmm~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.