If You Had An Unlimited Supply...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by fromthatshow, May 11, 2009.

?

If you had an unlimited supply of drugs, would you stay high until the end?

1. yes

25 vote(s)
    52.1%
  2. no

13 vote(s)
    27.1%
  3. yes, but only because I'm addicted

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. I would try not to

6 vote(s)
    12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

If you had an unlimited supply of drugs and they were free would you do them for the rest of your life?
    I vote yes.

2. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

I don't know really.
    Would try not to use it.

3. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

I think i would, would be an easy way to escape. I use to smoke weed whenever i wasnt at work for about 3 years until i was forced to stop 2 years ago. It would mean me giving up on having a happy life completely though

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I voted 'I would not try to'. As bad as I feel some days,I'd never want to turn to drugs. :dunno:

5. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

high until the end

6. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

I would sell them too.

7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Drugs CAN give you happiness. It is a different kind of happiness. Not very satisfying. But is it any different from the suffering that isn't satisfying?
    And it's different from the fake kind of happiness that friends can give you. It's more real than that, even if it's temporary.
    If I could, I'd be high forever. But since I can't, and since I need a job, I need to stop.
    Especially since I think I'm taking classes to be a truck driver. I know they drug test you, and I can't be all wacky when I'm driving.

I never liked weed. Downers are my style (weed upped my anxiety). I just want stronger and stronger pain killers. Actually, it wouldn't even really matter if it were drugs. Girls are painkillers too, so is sleep. A coma or a wife would be equally as nice.

8. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

Weed was ideal for me, I could just relax and do whatever and feel ok. I only had anxiety problems when around other people on it but that was rarely the case. It was my pain killer

9. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

I would. :wink:

10. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

I'd sell them to all the people that said yes and use all the money to found clinics for addicts.

Ironic no?

11. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Voted yes because I'm already on them and feel better with them, mostly short term anti anxiety drugs like valium and xanax. Also, I'm on Vicodin for by poor back and even though I don't get many and I am not addicted, I get a slightly altered state of consciousness that makes me feel better psychologically as well.

I don't think anyone should turn to them if they don't 'need' them, but if you can keep from being addicted and it makes you feel better, I don't see any problem with that.

Zurk: as usual, your logic and statement are impeccable; I have the cash and your idea to found clinics is RIGHT ON!

12. Advent

Advent Well-Known Member

Interesting thread.

Voted no as I have never been into that scene and dont want to either. I take it we are talking drugs that are seen as illegal in some parts of the world

Rich

13. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I would try not too but then again, anything to make me feel better :(

14. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I would not. Shortages aren't what's holding me back.

15. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I couldn't keep it up. I get sick after a day or two. I voted no.

16. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

i would stay high to the end only cause i know i couldn't help my self

17. jhayes0027

jhayes0027 Well-Known Member

I vote yes, though I think it would really shorten my life down. I wouldn't be able to maintain myself with just occasional use. It would probably be overdose from the start.

18. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

I vote yes....I've always thought about doing drugs.

19. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

I also read into the question that it meant illegal drugs... I voted no... I have never been into them, and don't want to start now. I'd like to find a natural way to be high and happy... not using drugs... illegal OR prescription...

20. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

The closest I'll get to illegal stuff is casual pot use with my friends starting this summer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.