If you had one wish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

Staff Alumni
...A serious wish. No matter how selfish it was. Be serious, but what you really want. Not in a joking sense, but not in a way in which you would just say something because it 'sounds like the right thing to say'. Nothing wrong with wanting world peace and such, but be honest.

One wish, bottom of your heart, what you want most in this life, in any and all senses.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
I wish I could start life all over again and be a "normal" person instead of the damned freak I am. :sad:

Will

Staff Alumni
I wish my hubby would come back :sad:
That's very sad. I'm sorry for your loss...

Though for some of the others, I wouldn't mind a slight cuddle...that or I'm just being ultra-lonely. (Yes a loneliness exists) I'm so sad:laugh: ....:sad:

Though a lottery would be nice. But I'm greedy as hell, so greedy I wouldn't spend it all too fast, and I would penny pinch to the end.:laugh:

You know, I would wish that either I could be with someone else or they could be here.
This time two months ago I'd probably have wished that I and everyone I know could be happy.
Love makes you selfish I guess.

...A serious wish. No matter how selfish it was. Be serious, but what you really want. Not in a joking sense, but not in a way in which you would just say something because it 'sounds like the right thing to say'. Nothing wrong with wanting world peace and such, but be honest.

One wish, bottom of your heart, what you want most in this life, in any and all senses.
Hi Xibyll,
I wish missykate would finally be as happy as she wants to be. She asks for so little. She deserves it far more than me. That would be my wish.

Regards,
Supreme Loser

xan

Chat Buddy
I know if i got the option I would wish for ultimate unlimited omnipotent power... that way I could do anything... everything, be selfish and selfless, oh and I'd help you all out with my new god powers. :tongue:

I wish I could start life all over again and be a "normal" person instead of the damned freak I am. :sad:
hey,
you are never a loser, is that right ? at least i believe in that.
you are young enough, also a college student, who can enjoy your free time .
now i am working ,never would be a student again, but i want to .
as a colleger you can read as you like ,you can play games as you like ,you can go to kalaokay as your like ,you can dance as you like,you can travel with your friends whenever you want , is that right?
i miss the days passed by, so you should cherish
i think you are a nice boy, come one , raise yourself .
hope you have a nice day, also hope you can start your life all over again as you said.
best regards,
Maggie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00