if you had to listen to one of these for the rest of your life which would you pick

fidjisfj

• shape of despair

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • katy perry

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Growing Pains

Re: if you had to listen to one of these for the rest of your life which would you pi

I didn't know what Shape of Despair was, so went to Youtube and looked it up. Clicked on the first song, "Sleep Mirrored". My gerbils didn't seem to like the noise it made in the beginning. They both froze, stared toward me, and then hid. I didn't like it much, either. But still better than most of Katy Perry's songs.

Phteven

Re: if you had to listen to one of these for the rest of your life which would you pi

i'd choose death or deafness...not matter what the choice is u would eventually get so sick of it u would envy the dead.

BrinkOfExistence

I've never heard of Shape of despair, but after youtubing it, i kinda like it.

However 1iZombie is right any song would become unbearable after a certain amount of time, I often ruin songs by constantly listening to them for hours on end.

Stripe

Just went on youtube and clicked on the first song that came up for both artists.

Katy Perry was a bit crap but I could probably stand listening to her for a little while. Shape of dispair took less than 2 minutes to start driving me bat-shit.

Katy Perry wins.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter

I don't know shape of despair, sorry. =\

But I really do like Katy Perry and her music

SaraRose

Hmm I guess Katy mainly cuz I know her songs so I Could sing along

Tmacster1

Kate Perry because I know her songs more than the other band presented.

Trevor,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00