if you had to listen to one of these for the rest of your life which would you pick

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by HawthornePassage, Sep 13, 2011.

?

fidjisfj

1. shape of despair

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. katy perry

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

i personally find pop music more depressing

2. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

Re: if you had to listen to one of these for the rest of your life which would you pi

haha, anything has to be better than katy perry, right? :wink:

3. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Re: if you had to listen to one of these for the rest of your life which would you pi

I didn't know what Shape of Despair was, so went to Youtube and looked it up. Clicked on the first song, "Sleep Mirrored". My gerbils didn't seem to like the noise it made in the beginning. They both froze, stared toward me, and then hid. I didn't like it much, either. But still better than most of Katy Perry's songs.

4. Witan

Witan Member

I.....actually kinda like Katy Perry :-x

5. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

i'd choose death or deafness...not matter what the choice is u would eventually get so sick of it u would envy the dead.

6. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

I've never heard of Shape of despair, but after youtubing it, i kinda like it.

However 1iZombie is right any song would become unbearable after a certain amount of time, I often ruin songs by constantly listening to them for hours on end.

7. Stripe

Stripe Well-Known Member

Just went on youtube and clicked on the first song that came up for both artists.

Katy Perry was a bit crap but I could probably stand listening to her for a little while. Shape of dispair took less than 2 minutes to start driving me bat-shit.

Katy Perry wins.

8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't know shape of despair, sorry. =\

But I really do like Katy Perry and her music

9. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

how can you be witty and like katy perry no offense

10. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

Hmm I guess Katy mainly cuz I know her songs so I Could sing along

11. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Kate Perry because I know her songs more than the other band presented.

Trevor,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.