If you hate my type of people so much then just kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by sadguy33, Apr 27, 2012.

1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I hate how people talk shit on the type of person I am. Its not even to me its just about me in casual conversation and IT PISSES ME OFF TO A POINT I WANT THEM TO JUST KILL ME IF THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like conceited girls saying I would never date a short dude!!!! I would never date someone with hair on their body etc. People have conversations about how they don't like everything about me. I SICK AND TIRED OF THIS BS I HAVE TOO MANY THINGS WRONG WITH ME SO JUST KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wish that one day I could say something like "I don't like (certain race)" or "I don't like (certain sexual preference)" Its pretty sad that in a rant section and being angry and about to kill myself I can still use more tacked and not offend people then CERTAIN RESPECTED PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Re: If you hate my type of people so much then just kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sadguy..i'm glad you're venting some of your pain ..
    If someones saying awful things to you on this forum please inform the mods
    that's bullying and there's no place for it here..

those girls that are saying that to you are certainly not worth your time
    there are plenty of girls out there who accept a guy for who he is and not bitch over his height, etc.
    those 'conceited' girls are not worth you taking your life over

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Re: If you hate my type of people so much then just kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you doing? :console:

4. Avva

Avva Member

It may seem like a sad attempt to comfort you, but please do remember that there are other girls out there who don't think that way.
    I've dated a guy shorter than me, and he had significantly more bodyhair than most guys I knew. Not only was it not an issue for me, I thought he was beautiful.

There will always be ignorant and shallow people in this world. Try not to surround yourself with them.

edit: beauty fades anyway