If you hate yourself don't respond to this thread

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mortdesinos, Jul 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Who are the happier people on the forum? Obviously, we all face excruciating depression at times, but who doesn't think about death every moment or every single day, and why not?

2. Xistence

Xistence Well-Known Member

I don't always think about death because I have hope that the future will be better. I find things to keep myself content while I'm working on improving my future and just enjoying myself. :smile:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:eek:hmy: I just got told off for profanity..this from the foulest mouth in Britain..........plots murder ..not suicide :laugh:

4. fade2black

fade2black Well-Known Member

I like myself, I just don't like my life right now and how things have turned out for me. I know things will get better but I have a hard time convincing myself that with all of my problems that I have.

5. Ripx

Ripx Well-Known Member

me too. i dont really hate myself, just very, VERY distraught with the way things are. i enjoy things somewhat if im just left alone and not expected to be "normal." but as soon as i get hassled for not going to school, or getting a job, or going out more, then i get very depressed. i just want to be left alone and im somewhat content... somewhat.

6. janie

janie Well-Known Member

i think for some people they just get sick of that state of mind at one point.

7. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

I hate myself sometimes. I don't right now because I'm doing okay-ish. I don't think about death too often, I guess it's because I'm trying to get myself out of that rut :unsure: IDK. I still get suicidal. I still get really down. I'm still crazy. Just a little bit less so than before.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Because I see my therpiast weekly and she helps me stay level. Then I have my daughter and grandaughter. I fight the thoughts on a daily basis. I even started cutting my self again.

9. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i don't even begin to think about it everyday. why? not sure maybe cause i have two children at home and i'm usually far too busy to even think about it.

10. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

I used to hate myself. I dont anymore. It doesnt mean there aren't things I dont like about myself... but that's different.

TDM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.