If you have parents look at this b4 doing anything

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Unsurelife, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unsurelife

Unsurelife Member

Have you heard of Bryce Herrera?
    If not type his name in on YouTube. There are three videos called my story (part 1, 2, 3) watch all three if you are afraid of feeling guilty. This mother told her and her sons story through slide shows pictures of him and her narrating. I find it hard for me to think about killing myself honestly after watching them. Your parents really love you and this video will show your throuh a third party experience. If you like the videos then tell other people about. If it saves one person I will be happy
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

It must have been a very powerful experience for you.
  3. nice intentions, but just re-enforced the guilt. Staying for family/friends, its always a confusing one. Sometimes I cant imagine putting them through this, and others it gets so noisy in my head I want the quiet
  4. Unsurelife

Unsurelife Member

This is so powerful to me that whenever I get close to doing anything I watch it and it makes me think, my life sucks, do I want to make my parents, familes and friends lives suck worse.....that's why I posted this. It helped me, I'm sure in time it's affects will wear off on me but maybe I will find another story or something to help me.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Thank you for posting this
  6. Unsurelife

Unsurelife Member

Your welcome
  7. Vangelis

Vangelis Well-Known Member

Sad but doesn't apply to me at all, since my parents wanted me dead in the beginning. Only person it might affect is my kitty cat and my girlfriend. Hope they find coping and understand why their son did what he did and be somewhat content.
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thanks for posting :hug:
  9. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

No parents here. Packed.
  10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

So very sad I just watched it after seeing this thread and it really hit home,but I know the one's who take their own live's the last thing is that they want to hurt the one's they love and vice versa.The pain obviously become's far too excruciating to bare and obviously suicide seems the only way out of the sad suffering.
  11. where were you

where were you New Member & Antiquities Friend

My parents have basicly made it clear that they won't care if I die and that they won't do anything to look into my demise. Not everyone has parents that love them.
  12. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Sadly I have to agree with what where were you say's in a way,only from my father's side anyway.He's alway's made me feel like a useless piece of shit and only ever made my life worse and made out like I'm the worst thing.Hence it make's me think he wouldn't feel shit if I'm gone anyway,I've said it to him once I'm going to thebridge in an argument and he said go.
  13. Unsurelife

Unsurelife Member

Well this isn't how it only affects your parents. There is at least one person in eveyones life they talk to and this is how they would feel if you went and did something like suicide. So for you guys and girls who say your parents don't care about you, well that could be true, but there is still gonna be someone that you hurt just as bad as the mom was hurting in the video.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.