If you were Robin Hood. Who would you rob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boo

If you were Robin Hood. Who would you rob to give to the poor? :blink:

Me? I'll rob actors... When they get pay 20 millions to do voice acting... VOICE ACTING!

nagisa

Staff Alumni
Sports players. They're just paid so, so much it's ridiculous... Imo they should have fantastic health insurance and have a cap of 1 million dollars a year. But tbh, that seems way too much too. XD

IV2010

..Boo,( does boo have money?) the greedy banks, and politicions with their huge retirement payouts and salaries..

:popcorn:

I would rob all the right handed tools and stuff that make my left handed life hell, so all you righties would know how it feels to be unable to open a tin of beans in less then 20 rage filled minutes >.<

aoeu

LostsJavaTest, get an electric opener. It costs like $10 and opens a can in just a few seconds, and doesn't distinguish between right- and left-handed people.

KittyGirl

Me? I'll rob actors... When they get pay 20 millions to do voice acting... VOICE ACTING!
Most actors don't get paid near that much XD So...I do hope you're planning to stick to Hollywood!

I would personally rob drug companies BLIND! why? Because they are evil!! EVIL I TELLS YOU! These tiny little pills shouldn't have to cost so freaking much when they're pretty much a necessity for so many people D<

I would personally rob drug companies BLIND! why? Because they are evil!! EVIL I TELLS YOU! These tiny little pills shouldn't have to cost so freaking much when they're pretty much a necessity for so many people D<
Oooo I agree with that one!

..and add the makers of feminine sanitary products to the list...that's not fair man. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00