If you're in the UK, why are you still awake?

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by I-Died-In-My-Dream, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

Since thursday I've been sleeping during the days and waking up at night. Dunno why. I have school tomorrow but I'm not tired.

Why are you still awake at this time?
  2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

I used to be really regular in my sleeping pattern until I got depressed. Since I started taking meds it's just been all over the place day or night but never more than a few hours at a time. Stopped the meds last week in an attempt to bring it back to normal a bit. Still a bit erratic though.
  3. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

Is the same for me at the moment, im a night owl.... but cant even get to sleep much in the day x
  4. Insomnia.

You know Muslims believe if they see their own face in their dream they die in their sleep?

I am not Muslim but a very good friend is and they told me.

Sorry off topic, yea can't sleep cause I am a freak.
  5. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

i get 3-4 hours sleep max, and i feel fine wen i wake up, tis still early yet!
  6. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

My nan told me and other relative sthat if you die in your dream you die in real life. And everytime I almost die in my dream it skips to something else or I wake up so I thin it's true :blink:

Same, I came home from school and went to sleep at 6pm cos I was tired. I woke up at 2am.
  7. NPNS

NPNS Well-Known Member

I'm weird. I sleep maybe 1-2 hours each night during the week, then sleep most of my weekends away. Strangely, I never feel tired till I wake up on a Saturday!
  8. bornfree

bornfree Guest

I am actually tired but I am addcited to one of my form of entertainment: music.
    Music coming from my PC.
    Plus the wonderful crazy world of the Internet, of course.
    I work really late, ending up with only a few hours to wind down before bed time. Hence why I am still awake.

Trouble is the morning.
    Since I am not a morning person and I never will be, I have serious difficulties getting up in the morning.
    Plus I recently got this bad heel spur making it worse standing up in the morning as it hurts especially as soon as I wake up...

Anyway, I don't envy those early birds, full of energy type of people.
    I am happy with my night owl condition :wink:
  9. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

it's... 00:29
    i'm awake because i'm still buzzing from the gig i went to earlier
  10. ergo51

ergo51 Well-Known Member

I've stopped drinking this week (for a week day 4)as my liver has been hurting chronically and if I bend over in the morning it feels as if I've been kicked in the kidneys. Drink is my sleeping medication I' m used to the swirling mists of **** that goes around my head but if I'm blitzed I'll drop off anyway.......Not so at the mo I tried to go to bed earlier but the horrors bought me back round so here I am............whinge ....moan as usual but that's all I feel like spouting. Bring xmas and new year on which will be awful but I will be smashed through it. Bring on the liver function test.....not.
  11. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I don't know. I slept a lot last night so I don't feel tired. I don't sleep a lot these days.:mellow:
  12. jam1e

jam1e Guest

I'm up! Mainly due to a chest infection and non stop coughing though!!!!:laugh:
  13. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

stressed out....can't sleep or get myself to relax or anything
  14. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

Same as above.
    stressed out, too much on my mind.
  15. ergo51

ergo51 Well-Known Member

I seem to have lost the knack.
  16. mufc89

mufc89 Member

just got back from stoke.. cant get no sleep
  17. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Not in the uk, but in the same timezone, cant sleep!
  18. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

just can't sleep:dry:
  19. stinkymouse

stinkymouse Well-Known Member

A hyperactive mind,that carnt relax and too many worries and sadness,that keeps me awake.
  20. NPNS

NPNS Well-Known Member

I'm guessing I can't sleep because I'm too scared of the nightmares waiting for me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.