If you're suicidal - you have proven yourself worthy of staying alive

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by agwoodliffe, Feb 26, 2015.

1. agwoodliffe

agwoodliffe Active Member

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, because it's something that doesn't crop into people's heads (at first).
    If you think about it, you will realise that by thinking about suicide, that is just proof that you are worth keeping alive.

It means either A) you don't want to hurt other people, and/or, B) you are determined for change.
    Those are 2 of the best qualities a person can have.
    Unfortunately a suicidal person cannot see this in themselves because of the pain of depression.

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, who is using this site, easily fits into this category of being fantastic. I beg you, please don't surrender. Do whatever else you can to step around the depression demon. The pain is unbelievable; but you are worth too much to be lost to the world. If you don't understand why, simply read the top 2 paragraphs again.
    This isn't a simple warming message to try and make you feel better. It's a fact - and it's an unbreakable one.
  2. trinisty

trinisty Well-Known Member

This is so heart-warming. I felt suicidal a month ago, I even planned the date, method, I even wrote my suicidal note, I mean... that is the main reason why I joined this forum. This forum changed everything, like... literally everything. I realize the fact that people in here are literally trying so hard to be alive, but the bad news is... no one knows about their pain. I feel like everyone with physical pain can scream, while people with mental pain can only "scream". I learned so much about life, about sadness, hopelessness, and the most part... I learned how to help someone with the same feeling as me.

To anyone reading this: you are strong, and you will be stronger.

We love you, have a great day!