If...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mpang123, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I've been thinking of why we are suffering so bad that we want to die. If we all died because of our unbearable pain, a lot of people would be gone from this earth. I think of people who have survived terrible hardship from natural disasters, victims of violent crime, and surviving terrible diseases and health problems. If they can make it, I think at least I should cherish my life because it is very fragile. Anything could rock our boat and if we allow it to sink, then there would be no purpose for us to even try to save ourselves. We have each other and that's all we have to keep us going. I don't know if I even make sense here, but I think life is too precious to just give up whenever we feel so down. Humans have lived and survived through many hardships and we should at least give us a chance to see if we can overcome our obstacles with the help from our fellow beings.

2. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

When I read my past postings and others as well, I feel almost "guilty" to be alive. So many people want to die but I'm trying to stay positive to live. I don't like all this negative views. It makes me question my own beliefs. I know that this forum is pro life so that is what I'm going to do...encourage to live. I can't do it alone, though, so I need help from others to know that my quest to stay alive is not futile. Please help!

3. juicy

juicy Well-Known Member

what a nice sentiment:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.