Ignorance

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by DrownedGirl, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrownedGirl

DrownedGirl Well-Known Member

Why is this s*** happening to me? Why are people that i care for ignoring me?
    And why do i care for them so much? Why do they make me angry and push me away day by day...why do i have to do this s*** just to fell better? Why am i donig it 4them? And why dose my "friend" who nearly killed herself and cutted herself 4 a long time dose not respond to me? Did you ever asked any friend of your 4 help and he ignored you? It is hard to understand when you finaly get the curage to ask 4 help people ignor you..

2. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Im sorry to hear that:(
    Well... my friends dont care much too... I mean i can talk to some of them... but you know... they care, but no so much... but most of them dont know and i doubt that they would understand me...

3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

:hug: I won't ignore you if you want to talk anytime. The offer is always there.

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

wow, sorry your friends are ignoring you. i'm sure that hurts, but please don't keep hurting yourself. maybe they are busy, or exhausted, or just taking care of their own shit first. it's hard to know. but you have us, at SF... so please remember you're not alone

cath.

5. DrownedGirl

She gave me a promiss..and broke it. Again. And again.

6. DrownedGirl

You see to build a friendship..there is a lot of emotions and care in that. And trust. i just don`t understand why would somebody walk over all of that.

7. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Ultimately, if a friend is making you feel this crap then maybe they are not a friend. Sometimes it is easier to be without them, than with them. :hug:

8. DrownedGirl

It is a thing abaut this friendship we have. Not saying she didn`t have her own shit in her life...the thing we have in common is SF..maybe you are right..

9. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Sometimes when we're struggling ourselves we find it hard to help others around us, no matter how much we want to, we just feel so crap within ourselves we just can't, if your friend has depression then maybe this is why she is not answering your calls for help. Maybe have a chat with her and let your friend know how you're feeling, perhaps a heart to heart between you both will help save your friendship.

10. DrownedGirl

Well i called her 4like 10 times today..and stuff i tryed to reach her from all posible places.

11. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

May be she just feel so bad she doesnt want you to feel bad for her too. doesn`t it happens to you? you know a friend its sad and you don`t want to tell her/him your problems to make the friend sadness bigger?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.