Ignore me

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Im all kinds of fucked up at the moment. Im going through a lot of things at the minute and im not going about it the right way. Im taking things out on people and its not fair. If i apologise then it wouldnt mean anything to anyone. So please if im going off on one just send me a PM and tell me to shut up and ignore me.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

OK ...but I'm sure I won't ever have to do that..:hug:
    sorry you're having a hard time...

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You know I'm not gonna ignore you. :hug:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

nor i i hope you get help for you soon Keep venting okay iam so sorry you are suffering so much

5. 41021

41021 Banned Member

:hug:

sorry you are feeling poorly

wish i had some great words of wisdom but the best i can do is tell you
    i do care **hug**

6. Kaos General

I wont be venting on here ever again, I make things worse and make people feel even worse. I cant do that to people

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I dont see it like that at all. Your threads speak honestly. And it sometimes gives other members that arent that strong or confident to find the courage to finally speak up too!!! I find your threads and posts energetic and more times than not right on the button. So please dont stop posting. Dont stop being you! That wouldnt be fair to the other members and more importantly.. to you.

8. TrentGrad

TrentGrad Well-Known Member

Chuck, this site was designed so that people could do what it takes to feel even a little better, even if only for a moment.

Seriously mate, if venting is going to give you a moment of calmness, vent away. I wish I could say or do more to make you feel better...but I hope at the vary least, good intentions may convince you that people do care.

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

don't you dare stop posting....I for one enjoy your posts...

10. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I refuse to ignore you, silly!
    We all get upset and say things that can be interpreted the wrong way-- we can all accidentally hurt people's feelings; but it's okay. That is what we're all here for-- to support eachother even when we're in those moods where we are hurtful.

You were forgiven, yes?
    No worries then.
    Just learn whatever lesson you may learn and keep on moving forward. Don't close yourself off though-- that is taking a step back, and none of us want that.

11. WildCherry

Agreed with that quote. Don't stop being you because some of us really care and like you for who you are.

12. 41021

41021 Banned Member

I'm in total agreement with what WildCherry said.
    I really like you for who you are. SF needs you!
    ***hugs***

13. Kaos General

It really is best in the long run. :i'm sorry:

14. WildCherry

No it's not.

15. TrentGrad

TrentGrad Well-Known Member

People who don't really like you want you to stop posting.

People who really like you want you to continue posting.

Why would you choose to spurn those of us who like you for the sake of those who do not?

16. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I know we haven't always got along very well, Wayne. But i know you are a decent guy.

Hold on.

17. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I agree ....

keep posting :hugtackles: